Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden admits that this country is doomed because of niggers and spics

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

iu

I don't want my kids to grow up in a jungle

The great replacement is just a conspiracy theory.

stating the obvious

Jfl and to think all the lefties and feminist types regarded him as the literal second coming of christ.

When was this

No, it's not. Look up the Kalergi plan (I know you're going to say it's a conspiracy theory, but it's not. Forget what MSM says, and look at the evidence and analyse it yourself). Compare the birthrates of immigrants to those of whites. And if that's not enough read 2038: A Deceleration of European Independence; it provides a lucid introduction to the immigration crisis. The Jews wanted this all along.

In a few decades Europeans will be light brown.

No, it's not. Look up the Kalergi plan (I know you're going to say it's a conspiracy theory, but it's not. Forget what MSM says, and look at the evidence and analyse it yourself). Compare the birthrates of immigrants to those of whites. And if that's not enough read 2038: A Deceleration of European Independence; it provides a lucid introduction to the immigration crisis. The Jews wanted this all along.

In a few decades Europeans will be light brown.
He was being sarcastic. But yes, I agree with you. The elites aren’t even being subtle about their agenda to replace the white population with shieetskins, and yet leftists will still try to convince you that The Great Replecment is just a “silly nazi conspiracy theory”. This is why I hate being mixed, because i’m literally a product of the Kalgeri Plan and an example of what the future population will consist of : rootless monrgels whose only obligation in life will be to consoom and adhere.

It’s over for white americans. Imagine what the founding fathers would think of this. JFL at people who still call America a “white majority country”. The nation is horrendously muttified now. Spix and kniggers will only accelerate the demise of that wretched nation.
Expect race-mixing and anti-white hatred to be the norm in America in the upcoming years ( as if it isn’t already). The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves. I unironically can see now why SFcels are so angry.

Last edited:
He was being sarcastic.
It's autism acceptance month. Cut me some slack kek

This is why I hate being mixed
Same, I think miscegenation should be illegal. It only creates abnormal looking incels, and we have enough of those, don't we?

The elites aren’t even being subtle about their agenda to replace the white population with shieetskins, and yet leftists will still try to convince you that The Great Replecment is just a “silly nazi conspiracy theory”.
Leftists are braindead. They're too high off of the crap that MSM shills.

Same, I think miscegenation should be illegal. It only creates abnormal looking incels, and we have enough of those, don't we?

Leftists are braindead. They're too high off of the crap that MSM shills.
If my parents didn’t partake in the absolute degenerate act of miscegenation, my chances of turning out to be an incel would’ve been lower. Imagine throwing away your bloodline that has been kept pure by your ancestors for thousands of years, just so that you can create an autistic mutt / incel who will spend the rest of this life rotting away on some niche incel forum:lul::lul::lul:. Anyways, the point is that whites need to fight back against this bullshit. It baffles when I see liberal-leaning white people who either defend their replacment, or recognize their replacement but are okay and non chalant about it. It’s over for western civilization. My city has already been ruined by Middle Eastern and African immigrants. Some African kid threatened to kill me over some petty bullshit a few months ago. They don’t really belong here imo
Jfl and to think all the lefties and feminist types regarded him as the literal second coming of christ.
Leftists hate white people, so they are most likely than not celebrating Biden’s new policies.

Last edited:
I hate being mixed, because i’m literally a product of the Kalgeri Plan and an example of what the future population will consist of : rootless monrgels whose only obligation in life will be to consoom and adhere.
Same man. It kills me inside. It has since I was a young child.

If my parents didn’t partake in the absolute degenerate act of miscegenation, my chances of turning out to be an incel would’ve been lower. Imagine throwing away your bloodline that has been kept pure by your ancestors for thousands of years, just so that you can create an autistic mutt / incel who will spend the rest of this life rotting away on some niche incel forum:lul::lul::lul:. Anyways, the point is that whites need to fight back against this bullshit. It baffles when I see liberal-leaning white people who either defend their replacment, or recognize their replacement but are okay and non chalant about it. It’s over for western civilization. My city has already been ruined by Middle Eastern and African immigrants. Some African kid threatened to kill me over some petty bullshit a few months ago. They don’t really belong here imo
I agree, third world people don't belong here. Bringing in more of them will only make our societies closer to theirs. And that's exactly what's happening in the West (thanks to the Kikes). Look at any big city in the US or UK, they're ALL multicultural liberal shitholes. These (((marginalised))) minorities also tend to be progressive. It's not like they stick to their own people. No....They all want white pussy. And ofc degenerate white whores throw themselves at the knife-wielding low IQ refugees before they even consider dating one of the locals. Foids like barbaric people. Civility is not a desirable trait anymore. Not only whites should fight against this degeneracy, everyone should. People should stick to their own damn race. I'm a result of racemixing, and look at me! A cocktail of mental issues, subhuman looking, and weak.

Don't be fooled by what the liberals say. Liberals are in favour of the replacement. They don't care about consequences. Nor do they care about how it might affect the offspring - their end goal is to have a low IQ mutt race. Remember, liberals believe that we're incel cuz of out personalities. So to them a mixed race mutt is not much of a problem if his personaleteehee is great. Cuz apparently, in their world, that's what makes a foid wet. JFL.

Moreover, you cannot expect these people to assimilate to Western standards. They might accept the ones they benefit from, sure. Like, many cuckslims are leaving their religion to whore around (or fuck white foids). But deep down they'll always act the same way they were taught to act when they were kids. So, if they grew up in a tribe where violence is normalised then they'll bring that to the West with them. However, at this point. I don't care anymore. People here don't seem to care. The faster this shit collapses the better. I'm in favour of accelerationism. This soyciety will keep creating ERs until if fucking crumbles. I hate the West so fucking much that I now look forward for its demise.

Can't wait:feelzez:
Maybe things will be based again then

Same man. It kills me inside. It has since I was a young child.
My white Dad made a mistake marrying a latina. What mix are you?

More MIXED WOMEN

Last edited:
Lol, sleepy Joe.

Just remix the traitor confirmed

Oh and to all the dumb niggers who think this is "good", you'll be 1/2800 slaves for some kike. Enjoy faggots.

Suprise, idiots never listen to the whole thing. Take stuff out of context and then wonder why we call them morons.

He was being sarcastic. But yes, I agree with you. The elites aren’t even being subtle about their agenda to replace the white population with shieetskins, and yet leftists will still try to convince you that The Great Replecment is just a “silly nazi conspiracy theory”. This is why I hate being mixed, because i’m literally a product of the Kalgeri Plan and an example of what the future population will consist of : rootless monrgels whose only obligation in life will be to consoom and adhere.
I am amazed at the leftists ability to deny reality. You can literally go and read about replacement migration on the UN's website.

Same thing how whenever you mention the Kalergi plan its called a anti Semitic conspiracy theory even though most of the EU's leaders have been awarded the Charlemagne prize from the foundation Kalergi established.

I tell you there is nothing more I hate than white leftists. I take sheetskins as they come (except Pakistanis - they are vermin) but white liberals should be exterminated and the small hats should all be deported to Israel at gun point.

He should have admitted this earlier.

jfl. doomed. work with hispanics.

Sleepy Uncle PedoJoe continues to speak the truth only because he is so senile that he forgets his lies.