Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal jobs

J

justincell

Greycel
Имаш ли работа, колко време те държат?

на първата ми работа ме държаха месец, а на втората почти два На почти 20 години съм

this grey wrote justincell with too "l"s :feelskek:

No I'm a NEET.

Didn't understand

I got this email today:

Dear DIGLET,

Thank you for applying for the position of Team Member - Cleaner/41516925 and for showing an interest in working with us here at Brewers Fayre.

We’re sorry to say that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.

Whilst we’d like to give you some feedback, unfortunately, because we get so many applications, we can’t offer any at this stage.

What we can say, is please keep in touch. Although we know this is not what you hoped for, we’d love to hear from you again in the future.

We’re always on the lookout for good candidates, and there may be other roles here at Brewers Fayre that interest you.

You can sign up for job alerts via our careers site and keep up to date with everything that’s going on at Brewers Fayre by visiting our social media pages at:

I got this email today:

Dear DIGLET,

Thank you for applying for the position of Team Member - Cleaner/41516925 and for showing an interest in working with us here at Brewers Fayre.

We’re sorry to say that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.

Whilst we’d like to give you some feedback, unfortunately, because we get so many applications, we can’t offer any at this stage.

What we can say, is please keep in touch. Although we know this is not what you hoped for, we’d love to hear from you again in the future.

We’re always on the lookout for good candidates, and there may be other roles here at Brewers Fayre that interest you.

You can sign up for job alerts via our careers site and keep up to date with everything that’s going on at Brewers Fayre by visiting our social media pages at:
Over for DIGLETS :blackpill:

I got this email today:

Dear DIGLET,

~It´s so dehumanizing, why even give the bother at pretending being normal ? ARRGHHH

this grey wrote justincell with too "l"s :feelskek:
Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but I imagine instead of an incel named Justin, it's that we're all "just in (an inescapable) cell" until we die and rot or rot and die.

Пословно питање = конопацпилл :feelsrope:

Пословно питање = конопацпилл :feelsrope:
Balkan gang. :feelsYall: Yeah, unable to be a wagie for long + not living in a rich country with good NEETing opportunities without saved up money = :feelsrope:

на първата ми работа ме държаха месец, а на втората почти два На почти 20 години съм
I stay employed for years, luckily. Still, I'm looking forward to NEETing for as long as possible before my death because NPNW is law. Good luck with your future jobs, brocel.

bruh why is it that I discover new paragoncels everyday? where were you niggas hiding kek
I used to fill up my entire days rotting on the forum a year ago. but i started spending less time here at the end of 2022 and eventually left completely for months.

Balkan gang. :feelsYall: Yeah, unable to be a wagie for long + not living in a rich country with good NEETing opportunities without saved up money = :feelsrope:
You are from hell... I mean Balkan too?

bruh why is it that I discover new paragoncels everyday? where were you niggas hiding kek
@proudweeb run the stats but I’m pretty sure there’s been 300+ paragons on this forum