Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jobs that are good for incels

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
> security guard
> night security guard in a factory or museum
> hotel receptionist during night shift
> trucker

Complete

Those are shitty paid jobs tbh

Working with mannequins.

That's a good one for me if my uni plan also goes to shit.

But honestly the best job for an incel is NEET/living out of rent money from rented properties.

an informatic job is our only hope

> security guard

Sounds good. I gotta gymcel for a while though before this becomes an option.

Anything that allows you to work remotely and limited interaction.

Those are shitty paid jobs tbh
Beggars can't be choosers... You can't expect a great pay if you're low on agreeableness, conscientiousness and extraversion.
an informatic job is our only hope
I think programming is precisely a trap. Unless you work freelance from home, prepare to be amogged to death in salary, status and power by Chad managers and HR Stacies. Which seems tolerable until you're in there. Having a boss is usually a nightmare, made worse when you don't have the social skills necessary to fight for your status in office politics.

Last edited:
My job is a programming/engineering governmentish job and where I work is pretty good. Everyone here is an autistic nerd, the kind of people that were bullied in school. No foids here because they sort of underpay us and foids would rather take a high-paying affirmative action job at some trendy tech company or the defense industry.

What's a manlet security guard going to do when Chad starts shoplifting?

Most incels will be able to get jobs in most fields (barring obvious the high tier ones) but they will never advance their careers as they will peak right there unless they do their own thing (i.e: Be the owner of an enterprise".

Prison guards.all prison guards ı've known were incel af

My job is a programming/engineering governmentish job and where I work is pretty good. Everyone here is an autistic nerd, the kind of people that were bullied in school. No foids here because they sort of underpay us and foids would rather take a high-paying affirmative action job at some trendy tech company or the defense industry.
I concur that government jobs usually attract introverts or losers.

-Gamer
-Vlogger
-TwitchStreamer
-PizzaDeliveryMan

Security guard great job. Just sleep / play vidya and LDAR while getting paid.

Had a security gig where I was in the middle of nowhere in some abandoned army barracks for a couple months. Literally got paid for sleeping and playing video games / watching movies

What's a manlet security guard going to do when Chad starts shoplifting?
Call reinforcements or the police... Security guards aren't usually expected to go fight people alone, due to risk of injury/death and lawsuits.
Security guard great job. Just sleep / play vidya and LDAR while getting paid.

Had a security gig where I was in the middle of nowhere in some abandoned army barracks for a couple months. Literally got paid for sleeping and playing video games / watching movies
Sounds like heaven, how did you get that job and was it hard to get recruited? Did you have a good CV?

What about studying math, physics or engineering?

Or nerdy high end administrative jobs like archeology? That seems like a good LADR job to me as well tbh. But probably overrun like all humanities. Maybe someone knows of other professions, where you nerd around alone with stuff without other people.

You forgot LDARing

> security guard
> trucker

Complete

Back office accountancy/ finance/ law/ it/ admin jobs.

No to limited correspondence with customer. Autism off the scale charts. Medium to high earning.

Light or mechanized infantry. Be the best.
What about studying math, physics or engineering?

Or nerdy high end administrative jobs like archeology? That seems like a good LADR job to me as well tbh. But probably overrun like all humanities. Maybe someone knows of other professions, where you nerd around alone with stuff without other people.

Last edited:
I've been working IT jobs for +15 years and it's a pretty sweet gig:
- Good salary.
- Almost no women, none in my case.
- The guys you work with are generally ok, they will respect your skills and knowledge and not judge you on your ugliness. Mostly because the majority are in the same boat.

If you want to low-inhibmaxx, working as a demo (food demonstrator) is great. They have extremely low standards. If you work in sam's club they have no expectations that you even talk to customers, and they are mostly shit people so you can slack off and stuff.

That's just to say the expectations are low. Ideally, you hussle your ass off and talk to everybody in an easy environment where you can gradually learn people skills, how to read others, and how to make small talk.

Divorce lawyer xD I crack myself up.

I’ve been asking myself the same question for a while. The only field I can think of, without requiring a degree or being back breaking, is data entry.

I haven’t tried to get one of these jobs and from what I’ve heard it’s close to being minimum-wage tier, but when you narrow the search for careers that are youth friendly and introvert friendly, you don’t come up with a lot of options.

Exterminator. No female does this job.

Currently planning on becoming a pizza delivery guy.
thats chad's job. JFL at delivering pizza at stacies as sub8 male

Call center. No need to interact with anyone and you can talk to foids without them judging you as long as you have a good voice.

grave digger.

I am studying to be a mechanical engineer. How about that? To add more info: for my 2 major specific classes, only 1 to 2 foids, who are more quiet and modest than regular. But there are suprising amounts of tyrones and chads.

Yeah truck was one that popped in my head. Not only is it just you, you can also make up to 100k the longer you are one.

-Something to do with dead ppl, if you’re not squeamish.

-A high level IT gig, which affords you the opportunity to work remote.

-Earn passive income from investments and property. Live off of this.

-Some sort of tech writer. You have to deal with ppl to learn whatever it is you are assigned to work on, but it can allow remote work.

Librarian is good!!! I think... Many people who likes books are not assholes or they pretend they are not to which i think is good..And who visit library nowadays Btw

Working as a night shift security guard is the best option for an incel. Way better than customer service and retail jobs.

I think programming is precisely a trap. Unless you work freelance from home, prepare to be amogged to death in salary, status and power by Chad managers and HR Stacies. Which seems tolerable until you're in there. Having a boss is usually a nightmare, made worse when you don't have the social skills necessary to fight for your status in office politics.
agreed
and the stacies (or femoids in general) are not only HR any more. Femoids are encouraged to become engineers, software developers (must be a feminist goal). I see an increase in their numbers, looking back my years in this field. Which is a problem; communicating with them is hard, not like a man-man communication (even the big Jordan Peterson talks about this sometimes), so even normie developers struggle sometimes, not to mention losers like myself

If you’re high IQ like me then software engineering is good.
Especially if you’re a contractor, you can totally avoid office politics and make £100k per year, often working from home (me).

Proffesional LDAR

agreed
and the stacies (or femoids in general) are not only HR any more. Femoids are encouraged to become engineers, software developers (must be a feminist goal). I see an increase in their numbers, looking back my years in this field. Which is a problem; communicating with them is hard, not like a man-man communication (even the big Jordan Peterson talks about this sometimes), so even normie developers struggle sometimes, not to mention losers like myself
jordan peterson <3

Jobs that are good for incels are reserved to women. The ones you said are very bad for incels. Incels en general dont deal well with peopple.

Human drug testing, getting paid to have drugs put in your system
whilst living a cushy life in a laboratory, I know it's risky but if it keeps me away from society then I'm happy

Any job that is solitary and you don;t speak to people, i push carts in a grocery store parking lot. I get barely any supervision and i hardly talk to people, perfect job for an incel.

Just work at the morgue... only way we'll get to touch stacy's body

hello Reddit.
Executioner

this totally.