Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jobs/occupations where it's really easy to get laid

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
what are Jobs/occupations where it's really easy to get laid?? if you are a 7 or higher

If you are a 7 or higher, every single one of them

Probably jobs where there’s a lot of people that interact with each other like a warehouse

A cafe.

cafe GIF

Bartender/musician/actor in a theatre/personal trainer/dance, fitness or yoga instructor. Basically any occupation that exposes you to people interacting with each other.

Carpenter probably. Just Imagine being a Chad carpenter and a foid invites you to sex in her apartment spontaneously when you're doing a job there. I heard it's pretty common.

martial arts instructor, hot yoga instructor, sales rep, photography, pastor

New Age spiritual mentor - "alright ladies we gotta fight Yahweh's evil anti-woman sexual repression, we gotta do a magic spell that involves the divine union of male and female. Bitch, take off your clothes"

how about best jobs for getting laid with LOLIS? :feelshmm:

see the 1st job in the article posted ITT :feelshaha:
yeah but that's minimum wage and you have to deal with a bunch of retards that mog you and needs university degree :feelscomfy:

My uncle was a door to door salesman and fucked tons of bitches while their cuck husbands were at work
bartender is obvious. Young sluts will do anything for more booze and/or drugs or access to VIP shit (some will be underage)
i knew a guy that was in military. Military dudes fuck a ton but its mostly foreign pussy

My aunt has been in/out about 20 relationships and fucked more guys than id like to imagine. She works at Wal-Mart. Tons of guys hit on the wal mart cashiers and my aunt is a huge big whore (but then again we are southern so the clientele isnt the best that goes to walmart):feelshaha:

Bartender/musician/actor in a theatre/personal trainer/dance, fitness or yoga instructor. Basically any occupation that exposes you to people interacting with each other.
Tbh I can't deny the musicianpill. It seems real. I agree that simply being exposed to people is a big factor for sexual success. Say 1% of women would accept you, then meeting a lot of them will help find the willing holes.

Women clothes store, makeup store, you can trade clothes and makeup for sex

A boss probably imagine what some poor foids are willing to do for a raise:feelsdevil:

Any job except construction and collecting garbage. But you MUST be a foreman or manager in what ever you are doing. Women get wet for aurthority.

If you are not manager then the best jobs to get foids is care giver in old age home because there are tons of foids there, working as a chef where the waiter foids are automatically below you and look up to you.

Any job except construction and collecting garbage. But you MUST be a foreman or manager in what ever you are doing. Women get wet for aurthority.

If you are not manager then the best jobs to get foids is care giver in old age home because there are tons of foids there, working as a chef where the waiter foids are automatically below you and look up to you.
Any job?

what are Jobs/occupations where it's really easy to get laid?? if you are a 7 or higher
i have dentists uncles who hang out with early 20s assistants (usually foids).

A relatives of mine worked or work in hospitals and told me that doctors retire later due to the incredible amount of children they have.

construction = collecting garbage.

You can be in the sausage-fest oil industry, but if you have Chad traits, you'll get pussy

You can be a personal trainer surrounded by foids on a daily basis but if you have goblin features ---- regardless of how ripped you are ---- you're only sexual company is your hand

There's no easy answer for that, but your looks are the determining factor behind this. If you're young, being a Starbucks worker or bartender or a physical trainer would be great but if you're older being a bank teller or just having status would be great. Either way you still need to be an 8 to have abundance and for foids to seek you out this way

Indian janitors get laid on the daily, I heard someone say that

I would say bartenders and bouncers, any chad who works at nightclubs,

Mercenaries or a Russian soldier out in Ukraine