Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious jobcels, how much money do you earn?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
It is a rule that people shouldn't disclose how much they earn; however, we are anonymous on a forum and will likely never meet each other irl, so I guess it's fine to ask.

How much do you earn?

And I guess to NEETs with neetbux, how is it? Do you earn a lot? I'm just curious cause I have never been on neetbux or have known someone who was.

i have my savings from being a wagie and live at home with parents this economy is fucked

Neetbux for a whopping 11K a year

70 usd a week

76k per year, not that impressive but not a poorcel either. I think I am the lowest paid person on my team though.

I don't have neetbux nor know what it is because you goys don't tell me
I get $0 not one goddam penny

670 per month

I don't have neetbux nor know what it is because you goys don't tell me
I get $0 not one goddam penny
it's like the government pays you because you can't work. usually mentally ill or disabled people get it.

it's like the government pays you because you can't work. usually mentally ill or disabled people get it.
I wonder if it's the same money that we pay tax with

I wonder if it's the same money that we pay tax with
It is.
Three taxes are paid. social security, medicare/medicaid, income. Plus any state taxes.
Self employeed pay 15.5% of income on the first two, plus income tax.

Last edited:
I earn enough to betabuxx but not enough for foids to try to get me to betabuxx.

Minimal vage
I can wipe my ass with it:feelsrope:

About $850 every two weeks. Still live with parents. Got tired of NEETING , wanted to do IRL Grinding instead. Wageslavecel for fun

Nobody wants me to work for them :feelsrope::feelsUgh:

When I graduate my very minimum would be 2800 eur a month but that will quickly rise

How do you get neetbux?

If you're mentally ill, go to your local social security office and ask to apply for disability. Then they'll have you get confirmation from your doctor that you're unable to work. After that you just hope for the best in getting approved

And I guess to NEETs with neetbux, how is it? Do you earn a lot?

Relative to my rent? No. My rent, without adjustment for the subsidy I receive, is actually more than I receive monthly for my disability.

However, I pay only 30% and so have enough money to buy leisure items.

if I told you i'd be banned for bragging

63k a year. Own a duplex. 18k in savings

100k in one day.

None at the moment. Still waiting to hear back from potential employers.

I wonder if we've ever had a member who earns six figures. :waitwhat:

$19.25 an hour, however the last few weeks I've only been getting 40 hours a week so it actually sucks dick, when I work 55-60 hours a week the check isn't bad. My 401k looks decent ATM tho

I had a minimum wage job up until quite recently.
It was pretty miserable for me tbh. The work itself wasn't that bad but being treated like shit, mocked behind your back, and getting to watch obnoxious assholes get worshiped by women wasn't fun. One thing about jobs like that which nobody wants is that they tend to attract failures at life such as myself, or chads who put in minimum effort yet are still rewarded regardless.

Since becoming a neet, 2400 euros a year.

I was getting about £345 a week in my latest job after taxes, national insurance and pension [should get that refunded] which is shit considering all I was doing. Now I'm getting Zeeeeeeeeeeero! But if I go on unemployment I could get £74.60 a week, lol what a joke, in Scandinavia I would be getting the same as the minimum wage here slaving away 40 hours a week!

27 000 euros per year after taxes :feelscry: