Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job providers

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
Over the last two weeks my job provider as reported me multiple times for things I have not done to cover their incompetent ass and I am fed up with being honest and having my honesty exploited by such a bunch of cunts, I have stated that I want to work as I hate being unemployed and fuckers just keep trying to bully me and now all I want to do is go in to my next appointment and stab that fucking filthy tranny with a screwdriver over and over again I have so much shit on my plate right now especially now that I have got skin cancer again, society calls you a dole bludger and the media hates on you for being unemployed but what the hell do you do when it's the job provider who is making it impossible to get a job cause they are too busy lying to clients and posting fake jobs online and going behind your back reporting you because you stick up to the cunts, if the cunts keep pushing it I am going to fuck those cunts up.

If any of you guys have any advice as to what to do it would it be gratefully accepted.

Is that like a temp agency? I was placed there for my current job. Unfortunately, I got paid less after the transition than before. At this point, job provider is a good thing for qualificationcels.

Don’t take their shit bro. Never let anyone lie about what you do. Give em the finger and find another job provider if that is something you can do. Sorry about your skin cancer, that shit is really common in Australia and its a fucking pain to remove.

Thanks bro and I can't change provider as I Am in remote area and the nearest is 400 km away, I honestly think our gov could create a better programme to get people into jobs and the worst part about it is their is alot of young people who are with my provider and it's hard knowing they will have to go through this shit, it's like watching myself when I first joined.

Thanks bro and I can't change provider as I Am in remote area and the nearest is 400 km away, I honestly think our gov could create a better programme to get people into jobs and the worst part about it is their is alot of young people who are with my provider and it's hard knowing they will have to go through this shit, it's like watching myself when I first joined.
Damn, that sucks man. Remote areas really get the short end of the stick.

If i got a job i would have to make a new account

i don't care about being called a dole bludger is doesn't really matter. normans will just find something else to call me anyhow. job providers are pretty useless and are only there to make money
my first job provider gave up on me after a year but they keep sending me to stupid useless classes just to re-write my resume again and again. they cut me off because i walked out of the class when the fellow dipshits there started talking about some political topic i don't give a fuck about and i was just wasting my time there tbh. i called up and called the receptionist foid a bitch, i screamed into the phone "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING CUNT" and she hung up. i called up again a few days later and i said put me in for my truck licence, fund that you useless bastards and the guy said you have to attend your "training" class (these classes were definitely a rort) and he just talked about you scratch my back i'll scratch yours so i just hanged up on him when he was still talking about bullshit, called cent and requested a new job provider. nothing has changed, but they did fund my truck licence (which i failed anyway lol)

badluck you live in shithole nowhere. this country fucking sucks