Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job interviews waste my time

Apokalypse

Apokalypse

Greycel
Every fucking job interview I get seems like I will get the job but they just end up ghosting. I waste my money trying to commute to their location but they don't care, I hate these pieces of shit. Even fake experiences won't get you anywhere, I tried. I refuse to do any hard labor jobs. With the rise of AGI, I hope most of these scum of the earth get replaced.

There's no job for you're face

Oh I hate working. I'm thinking of bribing a doctor to put me on disability or something

The job marketpill is giga brutal for commoners

Every fucking job interview I get seems like I will get the job but they just end up ghosting. I waste my money trying to commute to their location but they don't care, I hate these pieces of shit. Even fake experiences won't get you anywhere, I tried. I refuse to do any hard labor jobs. With the rise of AGI, I hope most of these scum of the earth get replaced.
Get a real job faggot

you will mow lawns all day and you will like it

Cursed to be NEET forever. Brutal

I'm starting to think these job adverts aren't actually real - they bring you in so that their staff can practice interviewing people

Its time to muscle maxx and break your back with hard labor work

I havent had one since 2017, i gave up there and then at 19 years of age

You should try a warehouse it's not that bad.
I applied to them but no response. I'm in the process of joining the military in a non-combat desk role. It's like 85k within 3 years so it's decent ig. Being unemployed can be tiring as well as being employed, there is no escape.

It's humiliation ritual.

what's a real job for you
Excited Button GIF by Cartoon Hangover

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cpfvCZxa8n4?si=sh-gmnC8zqkVbet_