Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Job Application Interceptor

solitary_dweller

solitary_dweller

Greycel
As someone who is half way between Incel & MGTOW I think its important I share an important truth with you all. If your unemployed, sending 400 job applications off each month and then you walk into some supermarket have you ever wondered why even the dumbest women has a job and you don't? ......... .........Well? ...................

I've noticed a familiar pattern. For every 100 messages I send on a dating website I might get 1 reply and my success rate of scoring a date may be 10%
For every 100 job applications I send out I will get 1-5 replies telling me I have been unsuccessful for even a interview. and the rest I will not hear from.
Yet if I get in a mans face and make it my mission for him to employ me I have a 33% chance of getting a job trial.

I reckon I know what is happening. Near 70% of Human Resource managers are women.
Source: http://uk.businessinsider.com/pink-collar-jobs-dominated-by-women-2015-2

So the secret is out Incels. Do not put your picture or any clue that you are disabled on your Resume. If your interviewer is a women just say "I'm really sorry but I've just been offered a job else where". Don't waste your time with the skank. Don't feel bad about doing this because she'd just bin your Resume the first chance she got because she wanted CHAD for her new employee or a cuck which she could just under pay and rob.

If you don't want the BS get a Linkedin profile up and literally drive up to the business and hound the male manager. You've got more chance with the man because there is a good chance he has emotions which can be manipulated.

Satan is a Women.

then when you finally get a job your wageslaving and if your a poorcel like me its normally for shitty wages / hours.

almost half of jobs are gotten from knowing someone lol just know a guy theory

Women select applicants the same way they select potential mates: they discard all applicants with any "dealbreakers" and hire the one who is left. Male hiring managers are willing to hire someone with flaws if they see good strengths in that person. But women do not see strengths or greatness in people, they only see flaws and dealbreakers, and they think the best person is the one with the least number of flaws.

Just fuck modern women tbh, I am sick of them too.

then when you finally get a job your wageslaving and if your a poorcel like me its normally for shitty wages / hours.
Tell me about your current circumstances and where you live. Us poorcels need to unite and use knowledge to acquire better living conditions. We have a whole world to gain. Sharing knowledge = power.

How degrading it is to beg a woman to let you be her wageslave. Feel sorry for wagecels.

This is true in offices and grocery stores. I'm a tradecel with a pretty good gig. I'm socially awkward, quiet, etc. etc. but I still get my job done, and that's what matters. In a trade, if someone tells you to do something and you can't do it you get canned. If you can do it, they keep you. Yeah, there is some politics and shit, but it's not nearly as bad as other fields.I also got hired pretty quick and had no connections to start, just trade school in HS.

In an office you advance by kissing ass and being attractive. Chad and Stacey get promoted because of their ""charisma"". Pajeets get made fun of out in the open. The cubicle farm is a living hell. I saw it firsthand for like a year, which isn't much but the place I was at was shit. It was a social nightmare.

I'm not saying learning a trade is the solution, it's actually more of a cope, (be hardworking bro) but it's an interesting way to earn money and escape from all the shit you described. Most women just cannot do some things, and building and managing the people who build are 2 of those.

Most jobs also take into account your age and if you have family if you don't they might not hire you since someone with family is less likely to leave for being mistreated. Join the military and fuck up mf that mistreats you, my uncle told me a story about how their PC was just over the top so they code reded his ass and he straightened up right away.

Tell me about your current circumstances and where you live. Us poorcels need to unite and use knowledge to acquire better living conditions. We have a whole world to gain. Sharing knowledge = power.

uk, living at home, work retail, only 12 hours a week.

What if someone does some analysis on online dating (tinder/okcupid) success rates vs. job application success rates on a large sample? If there is a high correlation, it somewhat proves the heypothesis.

Jobs in England are fucking shit with low pay