Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joaquin Phoenix's Joker is no longer incel. They will sanitize the shit about this upcoming sequel.

They ruined a great movie by producing this shit. Kys hollywood

was is not common knowledge that the joker had female partners

It was a massive departure from their norm and agenda to begin with. I was sure they were not going to tolerate a real movie depicting actual problems of society and portraying the elite for what they are was not going to be tolerated. I was surprised it even saw the light of day.

Jews ruin everything, they ruined all my favorite media with foids, faggots, woketards and niggers.

It was a massive departure from their norm and agenda to begin with. I was sure they were not going to tolerate a real movie depicting actual problems of society and portraying the elite for what they are was not going to be tolerated. I was surprised it even saw the light of day.
Normies ate it up because they like to self-insert as problematic characters and pretend to be edgy.

At least it's not a race-mixed couple like Romeo and Juliet jfl.

Why I liked the incel movie

was is not common knowledge that the joker had female partners
Tbh yes but I think most of us didn't even expect a sequel. It'd make more sense if they made it so that Phoenix's Joker was just an inspiration to the Batman's Joker.

I will not watch it dont wana ruin the experience of the first one

He is not the typical handsome guy tho, it went well with Jared Leto because both he and Margot were good looking couples, let's see how they'll do a couple movie with a sub 5 joker

Lady Gaga is too ugly to be harlequin

Retard named jews

Didn't even watch the first

no offense, but Joker was never related to inceldom. It was just a new comic book movie about a comic book character (and it was amazing)

I will definitely watch this sequel, movies are good cope