Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joaquin Phoenix will be starring in another incel-themed movie.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
People seem to think this guy is an incel.

And if Joker is an incel movie, this makes the second incel movie Joaquin Phoenix is starring in. Probably picked because of his performance in Joker.

Let me explain. The video I linked to is a short film by Midsommar director Ari Aster. He's going to be remaking it into what he calls a "4 hour nightmare comedy," tentatively titled "Beau Is Afraid." The video I linked to is the original "Beau." Beau will be recast, played by Joaquin Phoenix. The story will be changed a little, it'll be longer, and crazier and more horrifying things will happen to Beau.

Brutal 24+ hour noreplypill.

Jewquim feenix. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Third one actually lol theres "her" too

I’ve never watched joker

Midsommar was retarded. Not gonna watch one nanosecond of anything the retarded maker creates.

Midsommar was retarded. Not gonna watch one nanosecond of anything the retarded maker creates.

Midsommar freaked me the fuck out. But if you hated Midsommar, what did you think of Hereditary?

Does he mog you?

Midsommar freaked me the fuck out. But if you hated Midsommar, what did you think of Hereditary?
Hereditary freaked me the fuck out. But Midsommar was like a long headache I just wanted to end.

Ya that movie was unwatchable. This new movie will have to get stellar reviews before I waste 4 hours on it.

Trailer finally dropped!

Midsommar is a misandric trash movie, the protagonist's boyfriend character was punished and killed just because he didn't want to be with his crazy girlfriend anymore.

Tag me when it's released, tbh. :feelsjuice: