Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Joanna Dennehy... Volcel if you wouldn't

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Psycopath serial killer foid who killed 3 (maybe 4) men and started flirting with police officers 20 minutes after the last murder. Sounds like a total fucked up in the brain foid who has also 0 hypergamy and would probably happily fuck an incel (she was also into fetish and bdsm stuff as it seems)

Total volcel if you wouldn't (she's in jail now tho KeK)

just get murdered to ascend bro!

Her hairline is incel tier.

Just be killed theory :feelstastyman:

I would definitely fuck her and then we could become the next Bonnie and Clyde.

she ugly and I wouldn't

Well we can say her fucke up brain can have some positive connotations. We are at the point of actively aim at mentally ill foids hoping their illness destroyed their female brain lol
Oh yeah, because we should diagnose people we have never met as "mentally ill" (whatever this soy phrase means). Right. Closet dweller wallowing in NAWALT fantasy.

Good personality
full

Oh yeah, because we should diagnose people we have never met as "mentally ill" (whatever this soy phrase means). Right. Closet dweller wallowing in NAWALT fantasy.
Man she is a well known psycopath that litterally means she is mentally ill. No reason to just start bitching and fighting over such things. Come on
she ugly and I wouldn't
Ban the volcel
i def would ngl
Agree my fellow truecel
Good personality
full
Only foids we have some chances with are either non NT foids/psychopaths or culturally repressed and controlled foids
I would definitely fuck her and then we could become the next Bonnie and Clyde.
I think she already had some kind of sex slave/helper lol.
You are aproud truecel like me and i like that tho

Armchair psychologist. lol
I wrote a thesis on psychopaty and i read also articles on this foids so maybe i know something? Litterally you are just being annoying for 0 reasons

I'd kick her cunt in. She thinks she's a fuckin ticket.

I'd fuck her till my dick falls off ngl

I wouldn't want to date her, you can tell she thinks lowly of men.

I wouldn't want to date her, you can tell she thinks lowly of men.
I think she has a kind of obsessive-compulsive attitude toward men, even average or ugly men (something rare in foids): that results in her having fetishes about killing men but that's another story lol

She hated men an though she was the dogs bollocks cause she murdered a few. I'd slap the shit out of that bitch. Put her back in place.

She hated men an though she was the dogs bollocks cause she murdered a few. I'd slap the shit out of that bitch. Put her back in place.
You'd have to get passed her two bodyguards first.

No, She just had weird compulsive fetishes about men as a whole (even ugly ones as i see). Something very rare in a foid. Unfortunately that just made her a men killer
Yes she had two "sex slave" dudes acting as complicits in hiding the corpes and bodyguards

Two? I know she had some lanky pencil looking fuck helping her, but he's built like the side of a fiver. It wouldn't take much to bring that lanky streak of pish down. I dunno I just feel highly motivated to kick her cunt in.

Two? I know she had some lanky pencil looking fuck helping her, but he's built like the side of a fiver. It wouldn't take much to bring that lanky streak of pish down. I dunno I just feel highly motivated to kick her cunt in.
Yes including a big dude. I thin they also have weapons tho so not so easy to kill them

Yes including a big dude. I thin they also have weapons tho so not so easy to kill them
Aye that did go out tooled up. In reality I'd probably get murdered. I remember reading about it when It happened an the bitch just pisses me off. So with a bit of hindsight I'd be prepared with a plan to deal with them.

Btw she still thinks she's a ticket even while in jail. Turned up at a new one an telt every cunt she was gonna kill rosemary west (an infamous serial killer) resulting in west being moved to a different facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back