Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jizzle gets kidnapped by discord mods

VλREN

He mogs me tbh, at least he lives in a big mansion, has a massive tv and Michael probably gave him enough money for hookers and weed. He literally had a huge brick of weed discovered by Michael, probably deals on the side and slays tbh.

He mogs me tbh, at least he lives in a big mansion, has a massive tv and Michael probably gave him enough money for hookers and weed. He literally had a huge brick of weed discovered by Michael, probably deals on the side and slays tbh.
It's shit weed he is a fiend man he buys shit mexican brick weed and sketchy hallucinogenics from ppl who work at burger shot

It's shit weed he is a fiend man he buys shit mexican brick weed and sketchy hallucinogenics from ppl who work at burger shot
He still life mogs me hard tbh, he's defintely not smoking all that shit for himself tho.

He still life mogs me hard tbh, he's defintely not smoking all that shit for himself tho.
Yes he is he is fat call of duty MTn dew guy he smokes it in his bong 1 nug every round

Yes he is he is fat call of duty MTn dew guy he smokes it in his bong 1 nug every round
Based if true, living in a mansion, fucking hookers and smoking weed life mogs me hard tbh.

Based if true, living in a mansion, fucking hookers and smoking weed life mogs me hard tbh.
Why would you wanna be Jimmy bruh

Out of all the charscters even lester the molester is better