Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jim Jefferies once made fun of incels during a segment on his show.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
So how do you interpret this quote from his stand-up?

He's a bragging fag.

Wasn't he the one saying that the only way to be happy in this world was to be good looking?
What a hypocritical cuck.

Wasn't he the one saying that the only way to be happy in this world was to be good looking?
What a hypocritical cuck.
Well, he's not wrong...

I like his stand-up but the advice he gave was dumb. It all amounted to the Danny Devito factor. Just be famous/rich and foids will fuck you despite your looks.

Well, he's not wrong...

I like his stand-up but the advice he gave was dumb. It all amounted to the Danny Devito factor. Just be famous/rich and foids will fuck you despite your looks.
It's hypocritical to acknowledge the power of looks and then mock incels, is what I am saying.

He’s a kike puppet who cares about (((media)))

Well, he's not wrong...

You realize he hates incels, right? Did you see his 2018 segment about Alek Minassian?

I see him on tour in December. Wasnae up to much. Loads of humble brag jokes about how he's rich an famous. I still like his older stand up routines.

I see him on tour in December. Wasnae up to much. Loads of humble brag jokes about how he's rich an famous. I still like his older stand up routines.

But he hates incels. Did you see his segment?

But he hates incels. Did you see his segment?
Is this on his tv show? I don't watch that it's pretty shite. I can't remember if he done an incel joke on tour. It was over 7 month ago and I was pished.

I saw his segment in 2018, he hates incels.

At the end the one dude suggested the way to solve the problem was to end the social stigma of men paying for sex.

As if that's ever gonna happen. :feelsseriously:

He’s a kike puppet who cares about (((media)))
Tbh that’s all they give a fuck about. If you’re right wing or based the media is going to happily take a massive shit on you

Is this on his tv show? I don't watch that it's pretty shite. I can't remember if he done an incel joke on tour. It was over 7 month ago and I was pished.

Yes, it was a motivating factor in me joining this website. I was so angry I had to take up the cause.

You realize he hates incels, right? Did you see his 2018 segment about Alek Minassian?
Who doesn't hate incels. Can you imagine a media man, would ever sympathize with us. You know who controls them.

It is wrong to make fun of autistic loner men