Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jim Crow Laws.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Did Jim Crow laws applied to other hispanics in the states? Say you were hispanic but white, would you get lynched?

i can't imagine anyone knows the answer off the top of their head on this site.

they applied to Hispanics as well I think

Jim Crow laws weren't very well thought out tbh if they wanted to shit on black people they should've went all out but they only barred them from random shit like bars and buses and waterfountains.

Jim Crow laws weren't very well thought out tbh if they wanted to shit on black people they should've went all out but they only barred them from random shit like bars and buses and waterfountains.
Just ignore schools, restaurant, literally any fucking building lmao

Just ignore schools, restaurant, literally any fucking building lmao

I would've just changed my name to something like Giovanni De Parma or something Greek/Italian and I would've been fine.

I would've just changed my name to something like Giovanni De Parma or something Greek/Italian and I would've been fine.
are you retarded? Any person with brown skin would be fucked by Jim Crow laws, it didn’t matter if their name was Craig or Tyler or whatever.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: FUCK I FoRGOT ABOUT THE SCHOOLS REEEEEEE :woke::woke::woke::woke:
Imagine having to walk hours to school bruh

In America to be white you must have light hair / light eyes / straight hair, etc.

are you retarded? Any person with brown skin would be fucked by Jim Crow laws, it didn’t matter if their name was Craig or Tyler or whatever.

Imagine having to walk hours to school bruh

I don't have brown skin.

In America to be white you must have light hair / light eyes / straight hair, etc.

Lmao, so based on your criteria, only Swedes, Danish, and Norwegians are white? Lol.

Lmao, so based on your criteria, only Swedes, Danish, and Norwegians are white? Lol.
No, not mine but based on American criteria. I'm not American.
I know what you mean, you're in disbelief right? Things that are considered white in Southern Europe/Latin America are not considered white in North America / Northern Europe lol.
Harsh reality.

No, not mine but based on American criteria. I'm not American.
I know what you mean, you're in disbelief right? Things that are considered white in Southern Europe/Latin America are not considered white in Northern Europe lol.
Harsh reality.

I'm not in any disbelief. It's just those purity standards are far off, even by Stormfront. I'm a believer of pan-europanism. If nordics want to preserve their looks and traditions, that's totally fine. However, divide and conquer (e.g. to be white, you have to be x,y,and z) is purity spiraling and a technique used by the (((powers))) that be to control white people, since a united white race presents a huge issue( for example, WW2.)

Well I've gathered this info mostly from MAGA and right wingers.
I wouldn’t take advice from the Duck Dynasty viewer base if I were you brother

Well I've gathered this info mostly from MAGA and right wingers.

Lol, MAGA and right wingers are the last people that shouldn't decide who is/isn't white unless they are themselves white nationalists. They lack credibility. I mean, the whole MAGA movement, is made up with (((suits))) from the start. Just look at the Trump cabinet and his (((son in law))). You need to watch out for shills in this movement. The conservative party was infiltrated by marxists back in the 60s, and they weakened it.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

They're the Jim Crow population dude, he asked about Jim Crow.

Lol, MAGA and right wingers are the last people that shouldn't decide who is/isn't white unless they are themselves white nationalists. They lack credibility. I mean, the whole MAGA movement, is made up with (((suits))) from the start. Just look at the Trump cabinet and his (((son in law))). You need to watch out for shills in this movement. The conservative party was infiltrated by marxists back in the 60s, and they weakened it.
You asked about Jim Crow laws though.
That's how the Jim Crow population thinks, they don't read Dancing Jews conspiracies all day long. They're rednecks.

The Jim crow was fucking terrible and blacks havent recovered

You might be the dumbest poster here. Black communities have declined since the 1960s as well have white communities.

Your iq is below room tempreture I swear blacks have been going to shit mainly cause of welfare Jim crow already fucking them over and big brother stopping them from enjoying life.

And white communities getting worse the stats don't agree

Yeah, "big brother" that created affirmative action, and college quotas is fucking them. They destroyed the city of Detroit, the fault of Jim Crow laws too?
View attachment 185902

Yeah, you are right bro. The "stats" don't agree, stupid me. Jobs being sent overseas is a great thing because those service industry jobs are so much better, as well as h1-b visa abuse and the like. The rust belt is the envy of the world.

View attachment 185903

1 never said affirmative action was a good thing ever and that hurts asians as well shut the fuck up on it hurting whites.

2 loved how you quoted sowell when he agrees on literally I have said that it's mainly welfare and statism that fucked the black community over.

3rd love how you try and put me in some sjw type person when I am far from it I have kicked by every leftist site to date.

4th point jobs going over seas see funny thing when you have minimum wage and a fuck tone of regulations shit like this happens.

5th point America wealth wize atleast the whiter communities are Comparable to emperors of the past in wealth.

You said it was "big brother" holding the black man down.

You said they haven't recovered from Jim Crow laws.

Probably only because criticism of wahmen isn't tolerated anywhere.

It's because our politicians don't care about their countrymen and enrich themselves while in office.

Inflation and that's great for the miniscule amount of whites that get to enjoy it.

You said it was "big brother" holding the black man down.

You said they haven't recovered from Jim Crow laws.

Probably only because criticism of wahmen isn't tolerated anywhere.

It's because our politicians don't care about their countrymen and enrich themselves while in office.

Inflation and that's great for the miniscule amount of whites that get to enjoy it.

>>You said it was "big brother" holding the black man down.<<

I still hold by that affirmative action helps literally nobody and actually destroys the soul of the system counter response a.

Counter response b the system left to blacks know is in a terrible state and was down by the state and by racists in 2 ways.

1 the welfare state encourages foids to fuck chad and pump out more kids that incentivizes women to fuck more people and you have already way to much kids.

And when the public education system is run by the state you quickly get shortages.

The solution for all of this like usual with a lot of racist problems is to acknowledge they happened and to privatize it and doubly make sure this doesn't happen again also give the victims that are still alive cause of the harsh treatment reparations i'm not talking about modern day blacks but the ones from the 1960's deserves justice.

<<You said they haven't recovered from Jim Crow laws.<<

Am i wrong from the get go they were programmed to get dependence on the government through mainly minimum wage laws which is a hugely racist policy marketed as a anti racist policy and look at the blacks from the 1960's to today things have objectively gotten worse they become even more dependent on big brother.

<<Probably only because criticism of wahmen isn't tolerated anywhere.>>

Indeed agreed their however just cause i can acknowledge objectively evil shit that happened in our history doesn't mean i am a social justice warrior.

We agree on the conclusion how does the conclusion happen though ? usually ruthless regulations and minimum wage laws.

<<Inflation and that's great for the miniscule amount of whites that get to enjoy it.>>

Lynching had nothing to do with jim crow. Lynching is just when a mob of white people would hang you for what they perceived as a crime (similar to how chads/normies persecute us). Jim Crow were an explicit set of statues that separated whites and blacks.

Jim crow laws were trash. Whites back then were psychopaths as many are now. Too greedy. They could have given aways some states to blacks and have peaceful coexistence instead of bullying. But we all know psychopathy runs deep in humans, many people get pleasure out of seeing someone below them suffering and jim crow lets u do this. Its why caste system in curry land is still advocated for by many people, they want others to suffer for no reason but entertainment

I'm a quarter hispanic

Jim crow laws were trash. Whites back then were psychopaths as many are now. Too greedy. They could have given aways some states to blacks and have peaceful coexistence instead of bullying. But we all know psychopathy runs deep in humans, many people get pleasure out of seeing someone below them suffering and jim crow lets u do this. Its why caste system in curry land is still advocated for by many people, they want others to suffer for no reason but entertainment
The downtrodden must perform a joint act of ER

Jim Crow was functioning perfectly fine during their initial years. But it was the Boomers who due to being influenced by integrationist liberal media throughout their childhood came to perceive Jim Crow as micro managing and “putting upon” Americans.

Jim Crow failed because the Boomers didn’t want to be micro-managed, not because black people had to drink from a different fountain.

I advocate for segregation on a more macro level. Grant African-Americans their own semi-independent state(s), and roll back on the forced integration AA nonsense.

Southern retards should have let Lincoln finish the job but of course those fucktards fuck everything up. "Your name is Mudd" applies to the douchewad that let Booth shack up after killing Lincoln in plain sight. Jim Crow is a joke but the country is still segregated without those laws

Southern retards should have let Lincoln finish the job but of course those fucktards fuck everything up. "Your name is Mudd" applies to the douchewad that let Booth shack up after killing Lincoln in plain sight. Jim Crow is a joke but the country is still segregated without those laws

>Souther retards.
>John Wilkes Booth.

Pick one and only one sweaty.

>Souther retards.
>John Wilkes Booth.

Pick one and only one sweaty.
Yeah but if that Maryland thespian didn't some redneck would have. Maryland is semi-southern

The Jim crow was fucking terrible and blacks havent recovered

They haven't recovered because the left wants blacks to be proxy warriors for their little revolutionary schemes and don't actually care about fixing their way of life and their communities.

Yeah but if that Maryland thespian didn't some redneck would have. Maryland is semi-southern

I know quite a few Maryland transplants here in Florida ---- Maryland is straight out Southern.