Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jihadmaxxing in scandinavia arab halo

Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-
Scandinavian women love arab men, they like how dark and mysterious they are and if they've also done jihad they're going to throw themselves at them. The only place where females are accepting of arabs is in scandinavia and if you jihadmax you may ascend due to how masculine you will come across as. This is your chance to ascend arabcels.

And there is no sign of stopping too. Ethnic foids in Scandinavia are dying out

Arabs are slayers even here in the UK

European women are whores, but only for tall white wasp rugby player Chads.

Cope, I live in Norway and most ethnics are fucked for life. Why do you think rape is so prevelant here? It's because they can't get laid through other means because foids reject them. Most ethnics get mogged to death here. No wonder they're so angry.

I've never seen an ethnic with a non ethnic gf here.

Rapefugeemaxxing is legit. Ethnics are free to rape as much as they want in Swedenistan.

ITT: Sexually frustrated white nationalists.

You are just as ugly and subhuman as the ethnic Arabs in your country.

Pineapple anyone?

Cope, I live in Norway and most ethnics are fucked for life. Why do you think rape is so prevelant here? It's because they can't get laid through other means because foids reject them. Most ethnics get mogged to death here. No wonder they're so angry.

I've never seen an ethnic with a non ethnic gf here.
I dont live in Scandinavia but this makes sense, you're either attractive or not, good looking arabs (which are the vast minority) will slay but the majority wont and that's why they resort to rape. The olny reason the Scandinavian Women would want an Arab is because how much soy there men consume.

Keep coping, that applies to only good looking arabs. Most arabs look subhuman curry tier ogre.

Keep coping, that applies to only good looking arabs. Most arabs look subhuman curry tier ogre.
Being average looking arab is enough to slay in scandinavia. If you wan't to slay as an ugly arab you'll need to jihadmaxx.

I dont live in Scandinavia but this makes sense, you're either attractive or not, good looking arabs (which are the vast minority) will slay but the majority wont and that's why they resort to rape. The olny reason the Scandinavian Women would want an Arab is because how much soy there men consume.
Most men in Scandi countries are ugly af whilst the women are hot af so they're a prime immigrant fuck fest for Medeterranians.
Being average looking arab is enough to slay in scandinavia. If you wan't to slay as an ugly arab you'll need to jihadmaxx.
Cope, I've never seen a white foid and an arab together. In fact I almost never see arabs with anyone. When I do they're with their own kind.

Most men in Scandi countries are ugly af whilst the women are hot af so they're a prime immigrant fuck fest for Medeterranians.

Cope, I've never seen a white foid and an arab together. In fact I almost never see arabs with anyone. When I do they're with their own kind.
Girls in scandinavia get wet at the sight of an arab. The reason they support refugees so much is due to how attracted they are to them. They would never let random subhumans from france immigrate in mass numbers only refugees because they are attractive no matter how they look. If they look ugly they'll be considered masculine and attractive due to the jihad halo. Average ones don't even need the jihad halo.

Girls in scandinavia get wet at the sight of an arab. The reason they support refugees so much is due to how attracted they are to them. They would never let random subhumans from france immigrate in mass numbers only refugees because they are attractive no matter how they look. If they look ugly they'll be considered masculine and attractive due to the jihad halo. Average ones don't even need the jihad halo.
So how come I never see any arabs with bitches here?

Yea for the most part arabs almost never race mix and average arabs are a 2.5/10 white guy so they definatly dont mog Scandinavian men, not to mention Scandinavians mog arabs really hard height wise.