Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JIDF infiltration of this forum, and of its Muslim members

Jewsarenotbased

Last edited:
As a Jew and a Zionist I will tell you very simple thing: We have no aim to eliminate whites. Our aim is to keep you tamed, so you will not do that crazy shit you did before to yourself and others. White race is great, but like a large and smart dog, must be under control.
“We Jews. We are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”-Maurice Samuel

So either you missed the memo oldcel or you’re just another lying Jew.

“We Jews. We are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”-Maurice Samuel

So either you missed the memo oldcel or you’re just another lying Jew.
I am the one who writes the memos.

I am the one who writes the memos.
Well then you know damn well your people want all whites dead or racially mixed out of existence.

Well then you know damn well your people want all whites dead or racially mixed out of existence.
It will be stupid like getting rid of a chicken that laying golden eggs. Just keeping you tamed and controlled.

It will be stupid like getting rid of a chicken that laying golden eggs. Just keeping you tamed and controlled.
If only you were serious or if only all kikes thought like you I and most others wouldn’t have a single problem with Jews as after all someone has to rule right?

Yet I think if you are serious and have any genuine power among kikery you need to get your people under control again because it’s clear that their vast assortment of mental illnesses have them going out of control once again and they seem to be quite obviously preparing to not only finish off their golden egg laying chickens as you refer to us whites as but the entirety of life on this planet.

Notice the bee and insect mass die off and how almost everywhere you go these days you see only old fucks and no young people?

Yeah, it’s quite obvious your people need to be brought to heel.

If not by awakened whites or some other racial group then any Jews that may be left with common sense and self preservation instincts.
The fact that the Jews took over means they're simply superior, you're the one who's performing mental gymnastics over something so simple to comprehend. Just accept your inferiority your degenerate hedonistic pigskinned animal
Hey bro you and I get along pretty well on the forum despite our differing racial views so I just thought I’d step in and let you know this is a common misconception about Jews among not only non whited but DS elf hating leftist white soy boys as well.

The reason being is Jews are merely human shaped parasites.

In other words this means they cannot exist without a host race to take care of them somehow.

Presently their host race is white people but if they succeed in their goal of white genocide and kill us all off they’re going to need another host to jump on over to and latch onto for their survival.

This of course they’re planning to be the communist Chinese.

Now I don’t know about you but I personally could never see a race that depends entirely on another race for it’s own survival superior to the race that hosts and takes care of it but you’re free to continue doing so if you like.

I just thought a greater explanation for why they are not actually superior might change your mind.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Reminder that FullTimeJIDF argued for pages and pages across multiple threads that jews do not control the media
Jewmedia

Proof one of the threads where he tried to obfuscate jewish control of the media

Just another week on .is.

$50 says FullTimeJIDF is already running up another alt with a premade persona (what will he be this time, Hispanic? :feelskek:) who will then drop subtle posts here and there about how based Jews are, then start bashing them several months later to bait out some newfags.

Reminder FullTimeJIDF started as a jew lover that spread black supremacist propaganda* until he decided that his "palestinian" persona needed to hate jews, and started lumping in whites with jews as a gaslighting tactic

*argued for over 5 pages that cities in sub-sahara Africa were technological and engineering marvels and his evidence was conceptual art of an unmade beach resort financed by lebanese billionaires, in a chinese trading zone city, and designed by whites which he preceded to argue about for more pages even when undeniable ojective facts proved him wrong
see: https://incels.is/threads/proof-ful...er-being-100-objectively-proven-wrong.279292/

Claims to live in an Islamic arab country now, but in his early days stated that criticizing "muzzies," therefore criticizing Islam is tolerated and wouldn't even cost him his later claimed grocer job?

Typical drivel you will see from JIDF jews that congregate on /leftypol/

Here he is slipping up early on claiming to be Russian, "and WE aren't white."

Conclusion: FullTimeJIDF is a Russian jew that learned Arabic to LARP as an Arab for online JIDF employment and to infiltrate potentially radical Muslim circles which is the jewish modus operandi. Muslims be careful what you tell this jew.

FullTimeJIDF you're done here, kike
View attachment 477787

@BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @DarkMTS_57 @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @dreadtheblackpill @turbocuckcel_7000 @DonezoTheClown @Transcended Trucel
@Broly @THE TRUE HONKLER :society:

Hasn’t he said he hates kikes and supports Palestine, the fuck is wrong with him:feelswhat:
His entire persona on here has been nothing but larps :feelswhat:

I get messing around at times, I do it too but going from I hate Jews to love them to I hate them is sus behavior:feelswhat:

and BEING SEROUS about it too:society:
If only uggo was still here, he remembers more since he bullied FTL when he was graycel :feelsohh:

What even caused the arguments
Some racebait thread about wakanda that was deleted, I heard it last for 3-4 days worth of arguing, Loser saying wakanda was real :society:

Wakanda is real? Lmao no fucking way dude, legit have to be braindead to believe that
That nigga argued for wakanda for days and still defended it when it was mentioned after the fact :lul: he's lucky they deleted that thread :lasereyes:

I’m legit having a hard time believing an actual human who isn’t some fucking 7 yo believes that, even then a 7 yo would probably know it’s just fiction:feelshaha:
Yeah man, since he was graycel, i never bothered actually paying attention to those flamewars, I just remembered him saying blacks were going to enslave whites in the future :lul:
The best threads always getting deleted:society:
:lasereyes: