Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [JFLFuel] /r/uglyduckling

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
So I found a sub called /r/uglyduckling where people who were ugly in their youth post pictures to show them supposedly becoming GL.

As you can imagine, its mostly women who hadn't fully bloomed becoming adults, and ugly boys becoming ugly men but coped out of their mind

>Just clothesmax bro!

>Just gymmax bro!

> Just thugmax bro!

I genuinely don't know how this guy thinks hes GL now

Just
Fucking
Lol

Protip for posters in this sub: If you were actually GL, you wouldn't be posting on this board begging for validation.

it’s over for anyone who’s sub8 in 2019, if u don’t have Chad bone structure by 10 just end it all

All those guys are ugly

it’s over for anyone who’s sub8 in 2019, if u don’t have Chad bone structure by 10 just end it all
this but unironically. If you check out the average middle school now days there are kids who are already rocketing toward the big 6'. It's abundantly clear who will be an incel and who will live an actual life by then.
All those guys are ugly
read post

Checking from the top posts, all the good looking guys are just chads who lost weight jfl

1st and 4th are 4/10
2nd and 3rd are 6/10

Average to ugly tbh

They all mog me so I’m not going to diss them.

Every single one went from incel to incel