Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL @ YOU SNOWFLAKECELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-

What the fuck is this?

Self diagnosed autism and anxiety.

Please, id be typing a whole essay here with all the mental disorders i have

I’m a narcissistic personality disorder cel and Aspergercel.

Jesus Christ, I don't want to sound like a redpill retard but atleast pull yourself to the point where you could even fucking call yourself a human, this Tumblr-tier womanspeak doesn't enhance your incel-status, it makes you seem like a pathetic bitch. No, thinking that something is looking at you when you're alone at night in a forest doesn't make you a "third-level quasi-neurotic advancedpsychosiscel", not crying for some terrorist attack in some third-world country doesn't make you a "neuro-plastically overloaded psyhoschizoid with Bundy-ian characteristics".

im diagnosed with manic-depressive but im a snowflake :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I think so many years of isolation, bullying, and rejection fucked a lot of us up

Having mental illnesses is a personality trait

Shocker, the incel community is filled with special snowflake volcels.

The equivocation between "tumblrist" self-made identifications and objective, third-person diagnoses of mental conditions is a false one. However, I only answered that thread with conditions I have actually been diagnosed with.

I'm not a snöwflake. I'm just different from everyone else in a autistic way.

over for personalitycels

I'm god! Hello.

Just pull yourself up the bootstraps theory

Jesus Christ, I don't want to sound like a redpill retard but atleast pull yourself to the point where you could even fucking call yourself a human, this Tumblr-tier womanspeak doesn't enhance your incel-status, it makes you seem like a pathetic bitch. No, thinking that something is looking at you when you're alone at night in a forest doesn't make you a "third-level quasi-neurotic advancedpsychosiscel", not crying for some terrorist attack in some third-world country doesn't make you a "neuro-plastically overloaded psyhoschizoid with Bundy-ian characteristics".

Based.

I’m a psychopath crazy person wooooo!!!

I mean, I agree that self-diagnosing isn't the best thing to do, but autism is a real problem and not something that edgy teenagers made up

I mean, I agree that self-diagnosing isn't the best thing to do, but autism is a real problem and not something that edgy teenagers made up
I don't have a problem with "I have jittery hands around Stacies"cels, I have a problem with the edgecels, the "psychopath"cels and the "I didn't have the balls to shoot a man in the middle of NYC so now I have extreme social anxiety"cels

...except i wasnt self-diagnosed, you daft tard :reeeeee:

I may be autistic, I haven't been diagnosed though so I don't know.

Personality is very important.

Redpill thread tbh
Who cares? It's not like anyone here has a chance

...except i wasnt self-diagnosed, you daft tard :reeeeee:
Oh I can see that you definitely have several diagnoses for all sorts of cognitive issues, ranging from Alzheimer to Down Syndrome.

"self diagnosed" btw

The concept of a snowflake entity was coined from the 1991 novel fight club. It imply a person with a narcissistic mindset . Sure everyone is unique but that itself dont make any more special then the next door neighbor. I usually refer to people who are into social media as snowflakes.

So ppl that are not charismatic, not confident, no friends, permavirgins & can't fit in anywhere, wake up with a random set of feelings between hyperactive or just want to die, that's all normal?

No such a thing as a defective brain? Yes looks is the thing that drives ppl down the road of an unhealthy mind but to expect ppl that are shit on their whole life to be just like normies but ugly looking, now that's deluded.

Every action has a consequence.

Ye it gets pretty cringe

can't help being high T and psychopathic af

I don't understand people who self diagnose.

If you need to 'self-diagnose' yourself then what you have really isn't that bad, to the point where it's not worth mentioning that you have this self diagnosed disease in the first place.

Ppl say it to sound different and cool and stand out

What the fuck is this?

Autism and anxiety isnt super rare and its probably quite common here, how is that tumblr foidspeak?

Usually foids are proud of their self diagnosed mental illness cause they feel unique or some shit.

he asked a question, people answered
whats the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back