Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If your depressed you probably have THE T Gondii

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
gondii which infects approximately one-third of the world population among humans [1–3]. An estimated 8–22% of the people in the USA are infected, with a similar prevalence rate in the UK [4–8]. In Europe, South America, and Central America, estimates of infection ranged between 30 and 90% [5, 9–11].
8-22% of americans have a parasite controlling their brain

Can Toxoplasma gondii cause mental illness?

Notably, studies from around the world have reported associations between toxoplasma seropositivity and psychiatric disorders, such as psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression and anxiety (Lindgren et al., 2018; Achaw et al., 2019; Palerme et al., 2019; Stepanova et al., 2019; Ybanez et al., 2019).

Toxoplasmosis is considered to be a leading cause of death attributed to foodborne illness in the United States. More than 40 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite, but very few have symptoms because the immune system usually keeps the parasite from causing illness.

If you suspect you have this, Go to a doctor IMMEDIATLY!

Last edited:
I don't own any cats though.

I've heard it also causes homosexuality is this true?

Nah, I'm depressed because of lack of sex.

I need FEMALE HOLES. MUST DEVOUR FEMALE HOLES :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

CREAMPIE THEM, TOUCH THEIR BREASTS, CUM ON THEIR FACES :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

That would cure all my mental illnesses, all my depression.

I am a 30 year old virgin man. Kisless, handholdless, hugless, dateless. Literal 0 experience. I stil can't fucking believe it. I can't fucking believe it mang :(((

I cannot deal with this fact

I am done for. It's over.

I am a 30 year old virgin man. Kisless, handholdless, hugless, dateless. Literal 0 experience. I stil can't fucking believe it. I can't fucking believe it mang :(((

I cannot deal with this fact

I am done for. It's over.
You are curry?

gondii which infects approximately one-third of the world population among humans [1–3]. An estimated 8–22% of the people in the USA are infected, with a similar prevalence rate in the UK [4–8]. In Europe, South America, and Central America, estimates of infection ranged between 30 and 90% [5, 9–11].
8-22% of americans have a parasite controlling their brain

Can Toxoplasma gondii cause mental illness?

Notably, studies from around the world have reported associations between toxoplasma seropositivity and psychiatric disorders, such as psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression and anxiety (Lindgren et al., 2018; Achaw et al., 2019; Palerme et al., 2019; Stepanova et al., 2019; Ybanez et al., 2019).

Toxoplasmosis is considered to be a leading cause of death attributed to foodborne illness in the United States. More than 40 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite, but very few have symptoms because the immune system usually keeps the parasite from causing illness.

If you suspect you have this, Go to a doctor IMMEDIATLY!
Incorrect the infoslop you posted is incorrect. Please try again

Well its either this fucking parasite or the fact that we lack sex or love or both, idfking know anymore.

Its also foodborne so not just cats its also spread by air and food, Wear a mask, Half the world population has this viroos.

Well its either this fucking parasite or the fact that we lack sex or love or both, idfking know anymore.

Its also foodborne so not just cats its also spread by air and food, Wear a mask, Half the world population has this viroos.
No. I need love not meds
gIve me love now
pizza fat guy GIF

some bs afaik tbh that shit only lives in cat shit you have to be in contact with cat shit so that it reaches your gastrointestinal parts somehow