Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL, would you swap lives with a sick sex haver in the hospital?

Would you swap lives with a sex haver in the hospital?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
We hear many normiefags tell us shit like "You have a great life! There is someone who is sick in the hospital who would do anything switch lives with you" and the funny thing is that sick person in question is most definetly a sex haver and I would 100% switch lives with them.

how bad is the sickness? like is it terminal ballsack cancer or just a heavy flu?

how bad is the sickness? like is it terminal ballsack cancer or just a heavy flu?

Lets say its cancer because those normies usually are talking about cancer

how much years as nt sexhaver would i have left?

would i be attractive?

could i easily fuck some qt noodlefoids?\

i need answers

Not worth it if you are going to stay in the hospital like that but if somehow you have the sick cunts life experiences then it’s worth it imo.

how much years as nt sexhaver would i have left?

would i be attractive?

could i easily fuck some qt noodlefoids?\

i need answers
- You are predicted you have 1-3 years as usual diagnosis for terminal cancer
- Water
- Yes as you are chad

Not worth it if you are going to stay in the hospital like that but if somehow you have the sick cunts life experiences then it’s worth it imo.
At least you have a gf by your side to make you more motivated to live while you are on the hospital bed, family wouldnt mean shit.

At least you have a gf by your side to make you more motivated to live while you are on the hospital bed, family wouldnt mean shit.
I really doubt any foid would stay with you if you got cancer. That foid would be such an anomaly.

- You are predicted you have 1-3 years as usual diagnosis for terminal cancer
- Water
- Yes as you are chad
atleast 1 year of living as chad, i see

man im in a pickle

would probably say yes

I want to live

We hear many normiefags tell us shit like "You have a great life! There is someone who is sick in the hospital who would do anything switch lives with you" and the funny thing is that sick person in question is most definetly a sex haver and I would 100% switch lives with them.
I wouldn't it's not worth it

if I was sick and in the hospital I would lose my sexual urges so ni

Does the sexhaver in the hospital have AIDS?

Depends how much sex can he have in hospital

If I am a Chad, yes. I would have lots of family and friend visitors who attend to me and make me feel wanted. If I was about to die, I would be happy in my final moments, and I do not have to live through old age

Yes would rather die happy than live a miserable life