Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl worst transformation ever

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

so many likes yet it was like worst transformation ever. from huge masculine canadian-looking bear, to some fat ugly autist-like looking tranny woman

edit oh nvm, its good transformation actually its not from male to female but from female to male. lol xD my bad. dang she was ugly before

It's fucking bullshit how these people can get testosterone prescribed to them just because of "muh born in the wrong body".

I was also born in the wrong body, I wanted to be a large framed, tall Chad, how come I wasn't given HGH and Testosterone when I was growing up?

She still mogs me before her transfaggotry

It's fucking bullshit how these people can get testosterone prescribed to them just because of "muh born in the wrong body".

I was also born in the wrong body, I wanted to be a large framed, tall Chad, how come I wasn't given HGH and Testosterone when I was growing up?

Looks much better as a male tbh

from huge masculine canadian-looking bear, to some fat ugly autist-like looking tranny woman
The right is the after pic. This is a female to male tran. It's in the title. She already had a good masculine-looking base to start with, so it's not an amazing transformation, but it's still solid.

High IQ

You know that the end is near when it's hard to differentiate man from woman

truly clown world