Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women vs. men in social media

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just joined a motorcycle group on Facebook. The first two posts I saw were of a 17 yo Stacy introducing herself and of a 28 dude introducing himself.

Despite being older the dude's post had 3 comments. The foids post had 80.

Its just fucking ridiculous how much attention and validation an average foid gets on social media these days (and not only there). No surprise their requirements for a partner are astronomical.

Average foid lives a life of male rock star

In the age of social media every foid is treated like a celebrity

Women have replaced god in society.

so many desperate men out there, women can do what they want and get away with it just because of that

Even ugly girls get lots of attention.
Meanwhile man needs to be literally exceptionally extraordinary to get attention.

That's just irrefutable MOAB(mother of all blackpills).

my fb pictures have not more than 10 likes

my mother has only 1 pic, 90 likes (out of 120 friends) and 30 comments...............................................

I wasn’t aware people still used facebook

Stop using social media sites which are infested with foids, you are literally torturing yourself.

Even ugly girls get lots of attention.
Meanwhile man needs to be literally exceptionally extraordinary to get attention.

That's just irrefutable MOAB(mother of all blackpills).
yep go find some random average maybe uglier woman and look at her social media i bet she will have men sending hearts and other shit to praise her.

I just joined a motorcycle group on Facebook. The first two posts I saw were of a 17 yo Stacy introducing herself and of a 28 dude introducing himself.

Despite being older the dude's post had 3 comments. The foids post had 80.

What is a female doing in a motorcycle group?