Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL whiteknight rich fag yapping

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

JFL a little heads up, foids are not entitled to protection:feelskek:

If you don’t put yourself at risk for someone who hates you in a situation that has nothing to do with you, then you belong in the same place as child rapists and serial killers

What a cuck. Theres countless reasons to hit a foid and no reason at all to defend them. I bet it sounds cool in his head.

If you don’t put yourself at risk for someone who hates you in a situation that has nothing to do with you, then you belong in the same place as child rapists and serial killers
These redpill and alpha faggots are all simps. These retards need to see the times are changed and it’s not worth doing shit like that.

I would record foids getting raped

What a cuck. Theres countless reasons to hit a foid and no reason at all to defend them. I bet it sounds cool in his head.
If we arent entitled to sex, foids arent entitled to our protection

You can hit a foid if you saw them hit a puppy

These redpill and alpha faggots are all simps. These retards need to see the times are changed and it’s not worth doing shit like that.
They first say some controversial shit so kids think they’re cool and then once the children are lured in they suck out all their money and feed them jewish propaganda

Hes a faggot!!!!! Fagoot gay faggot

What a bunch of cowshit. No way im putting myself in danger just for some foid who would probably spread her legs for her own attacker

I have a fun how prisoners treat their cellmates who did something do wymyn. Jeez, you all sit here for horrible shits

why is it AI generated? the head movement is weird and the rest of the body is a still photo

What a bunch of cowshit. No way im putting myself in danger just for some foid who would probably spread her legs for her own attacker

There’s a difference between a “woman” and the average whore foid that we have in 2024. They’re not woman they’re DEMONS

I think I'm gonna hit one right now!