Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [JFL] What is the most absurd thing your parents have said about your looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Can be from your mother or father.

My mother said I could be a male model.... She wasn't even joking either. Absolute ridiculous cope. I'm still laughing at this now.

JFL at thinking incels can be male models :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. How do boomers manage to cope this much???

My mom said that personality is the most important thing, after marrying my father a PSL 6.5 dark triad surfer who was involved with hardcore drugs and violent crime

My mom told me I'm not a grotesque subhuman.

My mom, my dad, and my grandparents all told me that i could become a male model too. The main reason for them saying this was, because i'm quit skinny and somewhat well groomed.

My mother said I could be a male model.... She wasn't even joking either. Absolute ridiculous cope. I'm still laughing at this now.

JFL at thinking incels can be male models :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. How do boomers manage to cope this much???
I bet your parents aren’t even baby boomers

I bet your parents aren’t even baby boomers
I want to prove you wrong but I also don't want to doxx their birthdays.

My mom, my dad, and my grandparents all told me that i could become a male model too. The main reason for them saying this was, because i'm quit skinny and somewhat well groomed.
Boomers will call any young guy "handsome" as long as he's not deformed :lul:

I want to prove you wrong but I also don't want to doxx their birthdays.

Boomers will call any young guy "handsome" as long as he's not deformed :lul:
Boomers are 1946-1964

also zoomers would cope and call you handsome too

Nothing specific or meaningful. "You're a handsome young man", "you think too low of yourself" etc.

that I look average

My mother said I could be a male model.... She wasn't even joking either.
lol my mother said the same. mothers are the most delusional beings on earth. they think their compliments matter jfl

Same. Fucking over.

My parents said I could be a model. Seems others here relate

Mom told me I "need to rejoice in life because I'm handsome"

as usual, a blackpill in the idea but bluepilled in reality

“You’re a handsome young man” JFL

She told me I wasn’t ugly and could get a gf and that I was handsome

They also told me I could become a model. Jfl competing with 6'2 white chads.

Holy shit same tbh.
And weirdest shit is almost everyone here heard this. How the fuck our parents can cope so much ?

My parents told me that I should never resort to violence and that people would respect me for trying to resolve conflicts through words. My teenage years were terrible because of my meekness and letting out my anger at one point or another would probably have helped me a lot.

My mom told me that I look handsome (gaslighting, I'm a subhuman) and one day some woman would be lucky to have me..(she wants me to be a betabux)

Holy shit same tbh.
And weirdest shit is almost everyone here heard this. How the fuck our parents can cope so much ?
She also gets angry when I say I'm average looking.

Boomers are master copers JFL

That i’m not ugly

Boomers will call any young guy "handsome" as long as he's not deformed

This is because they grew up in a genuinely different era. In the days of yore, if you weren't deformed, you still had a significant chance at not being lonely. Men were evaluated as more handsome in general. Your grandma might call you "handsome" as a 4/10 if you have dress clothes on and are all spiffed up, because back in the 1800s when she was a kid your looksmatch would find you actually handsome (because your looksmatch couldn't access Chad all the time).

She told me im not to short, but i have the same height of her :cryfeels: