Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ this "lesbian" fem"cel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Her Cuckit profile

Her YT channel

Meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting here :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Screenshot 2021 11 16 at 20 12 42 yzrh7fwp7wz71 jpg  WEBP 750  1334

"I'm tired of hook-up culture" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

So, she's a virgin? She's never had a cock in her? I'd fuck her, volcel if you wouldn't.

Women would rather fuck the most disgusting woman or a literal animal than an average man. Unbelievably over. Who designed such a meme gender?
(((They))) :feelsaww:

still she smv mogs us all combined to moon and back :feelsclown:
also I bet that some normie would be eager to be in the relationship with her, but she wants chad only and thus think of herself as femcel jfl

still she smv mogs us all combined to moon and back :feelsclown:
also I bet that some normie would be eager to be in the relationship with her, but she wants chad only and thus think of herself as femcel jfl
Yep, low-tier becky will sui cuz no chad jfl :lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Look at her youtube channel, she sure makes a lot of videos for someone who believes shes ugly huh? Also doesn't wear makeup and zooms in on her face, jfl

Look at all the supportive comments as well. I wonder if I'd get any as a subhuman currycel? :dafuckfeels:

Look at her youtube channel, she sure makes a lot of videos for someone who believes shes ugly huh? Also doesn't wear makeup and zooms in on her face, jfl

Look at all the supportive comments as well. I wonder if I'd get any as a subhuman currycel? :dafuckfeels:
She's just a chadsexual attention whore

Her looksmatch probably would be quite attractive to girls

View: https://youtu.be/5-SkHWLTNU4

>
> no support system
:feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsPop:

I'd fuck her, volcel if you wouldn't.
low-tier becky
To me she's at least high-Becky-tier and the (alleged) virginity is a nice bonus, but that might just be my taste. She has a nice voice, too. I would have liked her when I was bluepilled but now I can only imagine how shitty her personality must be (or lack thereof), especially with all her attention seeking and apparently her dykeness.

>
> no support system
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
at least high-Becky-tier
Very low standards bro :D

Also reminder to all REAL incels here (cuz most here are fakecels, no shit ikr) - she would NEVER consider being in a relationship with someone of us. That she won't consider us real men - that's obvious, but highly likely she won't even consider us humans - just like most of her higher-tier counterparts :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Very low standards bro :D
No, it's just my weird taste. I don't find what most men call a Stacy very attractive, especially if she's plastered with fakeup. One of the reasons is that I prefer brunettes over blondes.

likely she won't even consider us humans
True. This is exactly what made me lose interest in foids when I became blackpilled - if they act like arrogant pieces of shit, it's an instant turn-off for me, and this is exactly how she'd treat me if she ever saw me.

She's literally the definition of an Ugly Female

Hmm I wonder if she would be willing to fuck her looksmatch.

A mentally ill gf. That’s the dream isn’t it? She’ll be too cautious to leave you, as you’re her support system, and easily manipulated.

View: https://youtu.be/5-SkHWLTNU4

>
> no support system

:feelsPop:

To me she's at least high-Becky-tier and the (alleged) virginity is a nice bonus, but that might just be my taste. She has a nice voice, too. I would have liked her when I was bluepilled but now I can only imagine how shitty her personality must be (or lack thereof), especially with all her attention seeking and apparently her dykeness.

she looks passable in that video. She just puts no effort into her looks. Bitch can’t even be bothered to put on chapstick.

Her looksmatch is moderating an incel forum while she gets bombarded with guys wanting to bang her

Out of ten I'd give her one.

A user in Cuckit told her that she looked like Emily Dickinson :feelshaha: 100% true
Out of ten I'd give her one.
Nah, she's 2 probably. Atleast she's not obese

She just puts no effort into her looks. Bitch can’t even be bothered to put on chapstick.
For me at least, that's great. Fakeup is a turnoff for me unless it's applied very subtly and correctly; everything else looks like :feelsclown:. And even if you don't like this, it can be way worse, considering how a lot of foids nowadays put effort into destroying their looks - tattoos, shitty hairstyle/hair colour, obesity, piercing and a repulsive attitude.

Her looksmatch is moderating an incel forum while she gets bombarded with guys wanting to bang her
That's right.

Screenshot 2021 11 16 at 20 12 42 yzrh7fwp7wz71 jpg  WEBP 750  1334
Black white photograph of Emily Dickinson2

A user in Cuckit told her that she looked like Emily Dickinson :feelshaha:

Literally an attention whore begging for validation. Just 16 hrs ago posting "I'm going to kill myself", and is on a bunch of cringe subreddits. I have to admit she is sub-5 for a female (I'd rate her a solid 4), but your facial rating does not matter in terms of getting sex as a woman.

Last edited:
Literally an attention whore begging for validation. Just 16 hrs ago posting "I'm going to kill myself", and is on a bunch of cringe subreddits.
haha, yeah :feelshaha::feelshaha: