Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ this guy

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Who cares if she's taking nude photos? I would literally fuck her right then and there. Pour myself some coffee and go on a hike with her in the woods. Then I'd come back home, fuck her again, impregnate her sweet puss and have a kid. She could divorce me after, I really don't care. At least I'll have a kid. I don't need much money to live either.

More proof of JBW...

having a kid is low iq. take care of the little fucker for years on top of life fucking sucking.

that guy is attractive tbh
9433.jpg

having a kid is low iq. take care of the little fucker for years on top of life fucking sucking.
6401.jpg

JFL @american scripted bullshit and the sheep who watch and believe it

i want a kid tbh, passing on my genes is one of my main goals. Ill just have my kids on accutane at the sign of a first pimple.
JFL @american scripted bullshit and the sheep who watch and believe it
tbh, my point still stands tho, id fuck her right then and there

what a whore. obvious she got gangbanged that day on the beach.

i want a kid tbh, passing on my genes is one of my main goals. Ill just have my kids on accutane at the sign of a first pimple.

tbh
why just pay a whore to have your kid