Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl this guy thinks his gf doesn't fuck chad on the side

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Why would she be with him if she didn't want to have sex with him? If he's not rich and she's with him for 5 years, it's because she wants to fuck him.

its true im the chad
:chad::banhammer:
Why would she be with him if she didn't want to have sex with him? If he's not rich and she's with him for 5 years, it's because she wants to fuck him.
he's a manlet so something has to be wrong here

she probably has zero respect for him

Is he rich? Or one of those delusional relationships where he thinks they're a thing (despite no sex) and she thinks he's just her bestie.

Is he rich? Or one of those delusional relationships where he thinks they're a thing (despite no sex) and she thinks he's just her bestie.
high IQ

probably he's either doing her homework or something and simping, she thinks they're friends, or she just stays with him bc she gets away with having zero respect for him

Face>>>>>>

You guys need to stop underestimating the importance of face

I'll never be on a beach with a foid. :feelsbadman:

but his face is nothing special:feelsUgh:
Nothing special? Look at his jaw, its wider than most men jaws, he is above average in looks

You're low IQ if you have a GF and don't suspect that's she cheating on you. Especially as a manlet like him.:feelsPop:

Face>>>>>>

You guys need to stop underestimating the importance of face
Yes, face > height when you’re acceptable height, not when you’re fucking 5’4 and the foid is taller than you. His face is avg anyway

Yes, face > height when you’re acceptable height, not when you’re fucking 5’4 and the foid is taller than you. His face is avg anyway
Face>>>height always, only thing that changes, is that when you are too short, you will need to be very GL to make up for it.

Being ugly is an instant dealbreaker, regardless of height, while being short isn't an instant dealbreaker, but the guy needs to look good

Face>>>height always, only thing that changes, is that when you are too short, you will need to be very GL to make up for it.

Being ugly is an instant dealbreaker, regardless of height, while being short isn't an instant dealbreaker, but the guy needs to look good
Face > height, yeah, when you’re 5’6+ and taller than the foid. If you’re 5’4 it’s over and I’m not going to sugar coat it and this is coming from a tallfagcel

yeah i know some chadlets but being short always sets them back compared to chads

Face > height, yeah, when you’re 5’6+ and taller than the foid. If you’re 5’4 it’s over and I’m not going to sugar coat it and this is coming from a tallfagcel
Cope, if you have a good face, you can make up for 5'4

Yet another subhuman dude with a girl having her arms around him. What is with these amounts of low tier normie guys having access to girls and pussy? Why not us? What does she find attractive about him to have her arms around him? What is up with this shit, seriously.

Yet another subhuman dude with a girl having her arms around him. What is with these amounts of low tier normie guys having access to girls and pussy? Why not us? What does she find attractive about him to have her arms around him? What is up with this shit, seriously.
idk man :cryfeels: i hope they're getting cheated on at least

No that’s foid height. 5’6 and above it’s about face and nt
Just date foids shorter than 5'4, also, height doesn't create sexual attraction, its mostly a societal thing instead of something biological that makes them wet

This is average for you? :feelskek:
Imagine her smile if the guy was 5’11+, and she’d have to look up to him and not down to him. He has an above average face. I’m sure she’d seem much happier than in this pic. You can see by her smile and positure she doesn’t really like this, or at least that’s what I get from this pic

Just date foids shorter than 5'4, also, height doesn't create sexual attraction, its mostly a societal thing instead of something biological that makes them wet
I know height alone doesn’t create attraction, or else I wouldn’t be posting here. I knew manlets and avg height guys who slayed, but they were all 5’7-5’11, none were 5’4

Set a reminder on that user and check back in a year or 2 and she will undoubtedly be dating some new guy, and gauaranteed he will be taller than her.

Once she realizes the social guilt of dating a man child it will affect her deeply and she will start to notice things she hadn't before. She might pretend everything is alright, but it's not. The disgust with herself for being with a short man will only fester and grow.

Imagine her smile if the guy was 5’11+, and she’d have to look up to him and not down to him. He has an above average face. I’m sure she’d seem much happier than in this pic. You can see by her smile and positure she doesn’t really like this, or at least that’s what I get from this pic
Yes, she would be much happier if he was 1,80m and above, but he still getting pussy while guys taller than him root, only because he has a better face

Set a reminder on that user and check back in a year or 2 and she will undoubtedly be dating some new guy, and gauaranteed he will be taller than her.

Once she realizes the social guilt of dating a man child it will affect her deeply and she will start to notice things she hadn't before. She might pretend everything is alright, but it's not. The disgust with herself for being with a short man will only fester and grow.
based:feelsmusic:

Don't mind me, just humblebragging in a community of lonely manlets teehee.

Don't mind me, just humblebragging in a community of lonely manlets teehee.
he's just like the foids who think they're fun sized teehee while manlets are roping

They look like related.

manlet got lucky here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back