Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this foid is livid bc she was called a trans

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It is in Spanish and it's too long for me to post a full transcript, but i think it'll probably still be hilarious to watch her seethe even if you don't speak Spanish.

The comment implies she is a man which she's not. And she's seething like "shut up with that! I'm not trans! I'm a woman! (Seething so hard she forgot to pretend trans women are women :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:), and then goes on to call the guy who make that comment transphobic for calling her trans which has her seething :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

At first she talks about her makeup being messed up but that's unrelated

Fuck all those crazy weirdos. :incel:

She sounds like a man.

Incredibly enough I can understand quite a bit. She speaks about respect, transphobia, not being a man, something about likes, "the balls of the people who dare to say that"

She sounds like a man.

Incredibly enough I can understand quite a bit. She speaks about respect, transphobia, not being a man, something about likes, "the balls of the people who dare to say that"
:feelsokman:

You can cry about muh transphobia all you want but you can't change the simple fact that men generally get hurt being compared to women and women generally get hurt being compared to men. Femtards would of course speculate that's because of men's toxic masculinity/fragile masculinity/whatever bullshit they call it that men get offended at being compared to women but cases like the above demonstrate that this thing is true for both the sexes.

Last edited:
exactly, these faggot leftists want men to cut their dicks off and dance in pretty dresses while wearing nail polish and dying their hair into the color of a rainbow
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

You can cry about muh transphobia all you want but you can't change the simple fact that men generally get hurt being compared to women and women generally get hurt being compared to men.
Based.

Trans women ARE NOT real women
Trans men ARE NOT real men

nuck figgers, wuck fomen

It is in Spanish and it's too long for me to post a full transcript, but i think it'll probably still be hilarious to watch her seethe even if you don't speak Spanish.

The comment implies she is a man which she's not. And she's seething like "shut up with that! I'm not trans! I'm a woman! (Seething so hard she forgot to pretend trans women are women :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:), and then goes on to call the guy who make that comment transphobic for calling her trans which has her seething :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

tbh she looks like a tranny, I wouldn't touch

It is a fun pasttime to congratulate foids on "passing as woman," or saying you could "barely tell you're trans". :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

''Her'' voice sounds like a fag trying to sound girly as well no wonder they think ''she'' is a tranny.

Works everytime :feelskek:

Is he trans or not ?

"I had the biological luck of being born a woman" :blackpill: as fuck she knows it's ez mode

Trans-observant doesn't mean trans-phobic

We should come up with a term that describes the fear women have of being perceived as trans.

I'm sure there's also an existing term that MTFs have about the fear of 'not passing'.

What is the antonym of 'pass' ? Fail? Failphobic? Seems too vague

She has a pretty deep voice for a foid.

Isnt it funny how she’s all like “TRANS WAHMEN ARE WAHMEN” like all libcucks but then the minute she is compared to one she gets extremely defensive.

what’s the big deal? I thought they were women too ? :feelsaww:

Reminder to all lurking trans: you will never be a woman, rope already.

Isnt it funny how she’s all like “TRANS WAHMEN ARE WAHMEN” like all libcucks but then the minute she is compared to one she gets extremely defensive.

what’s the big deal? I thought they were women too ? :feelsaww:
high IQ :feelsYall:

they're all like that. their virtue signaling is so two faces. even the most hardcore libcuck is still disgusted by trans wahmen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back