Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL The latest American Geopolitical Cope. Degloblization will be a good thing for us

Technically they are correct, burgerland has everything it needs to be self reliant while having a quarter of the world's GDP and controlling global trade by patrolling the world's oceans.
It's true the world needs them not the other way around

Technically they are correct, burgerland has everything it needs to be self reliant while having a quarter of the world's GDP and controlling global trade by patrolling the world's oceans.
I do not like the US. Why? Having them as my sheriff does not benefit me to the slightest. Ask your average Syrian how does he feel about Americans funding some Kurds raiding your home in a non-Kurdish area in the middle of Deir Ezzor.

I'm poor, low-class and no one is cheering them. Wars are bullshit. You already know who is sponsoring them.

America needs China for silicon which is used for the production of chips, which are used in every modern electronic appliance.

So he’s saying globalization was the excuse for globalism.

deglobalization would literally, and I mean LITERALLY be the doom of America.

globalization has a deflationary effect because all of the money that we print makes its way around the globe because the dollar is the world reserve currency. if all the money that we printed stayed within america, it would be hyperinflation on steroids.

deglobalization would literally, and I mean LITERALLY be the doom of America.

globalization has a deflationary effect because all of the money that we print makes its way around the globe because the dollar is the world reserve currency. if all the money that we printed stayed within america, it would be hyperinflation on steroids.
That’s what I was thinking. These guys are in for a nasty shock when American society completely unravels.

You mean the doom of Western world. It's already taking place in Europe as well. No exceptions given.
Not all of the West. Nations like Germany will do better in a deglobalised world than America, whose economy and way of life is leeching of this system.

Not all of the West. Nations like Germany will do better in a deglobalised world than America, whose economy and way of life is leeching of this system.
I'll migrate to Germany. What about you?