Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JFL] Stacy's want to be raped/harrased

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
It is up to you guys to choose to believe this or not but what am about say is all first hand evidence that proves this blackpill.

When I was in secondary school, I used to always see stacys get groped, sometimes a tyrone or thug wannabe comes and grabs their tits or ass depends what tyrone wants. And I kid you not, God is my witness, these stacys would just look at them and laugh. And this wasn't just once, oh no boyos.. This was EVERY break time. And the harrasment ment would get much worse when everyone is cramped together going back in the school building after break is over, there would be Tyrones and Chad's going right behind these foids and start humping them low-key, and what did Stacy do? Laugh. Now just imagine if an incel brother did this, he would be put on sex offenders list and be called a rapist.,while tyrone and chad are raping around the corner. Oh and it wasn't just Tyrones and Chad's, but also our brothers chadullah's.

What the fuck kinda school did you go to

Then respect a woman's wishes and fulfill them.

Respecc wammen,

Respecc (noun):
1: To strike violently with a blunt object.
2. To sexually harass, participate in innapropriate unwanted behavior with.

Respecc wammen,

Respecc (noun):
1: To strike violently with a blunt object.
2. To sexually harass, participate in innapropriate unwanted behavior with.
I would never respect an inferior creature, no point if they're gonna go for chad who abuses them

Yet people still think women don't enjoy being raped/sexually assaulted by Chad. They don't want betas knowing that metoo and other groups are fundamentally anti-incel.

Yet people still think women don't enjoy being raped/sexually assaulted by Chad. They don't want betas knowing that metoo and other groups are fundamentally anti-incel.
Bro foids love being controlled by alpha men like chads, it's in their genetics

In junior high, I got suspended for a week for doing the same thing. Luckily the girl forgave me and didn't tell her mother. On graduation day I apologized again, we hug and moved on. If I was famous I wouldn't be surprised if she brought it up.

In junior high, I got suspended for a week for doing the same thing. Luckily the girl forgave me and didn't tell her mother. On graduation day I apologized again, we hug and moved on. If I was famous I wouldn't be surprised if she brought it up.
She would be laughing if you were a Chad

I think one of my first exposures to the blackpill was around 5th grade when some girl started fucking with me everyday. Anyways this goes on for a couple weeks until one day I stepped in a puddle while playing basketball. She was on the sidelines being an anti-cheerleader - yelling shit at me constantly while I'm playing. The puddle was right next to her and she looked me in the eyes and went "HA HA" all nasty as shit. I basically blacked out in a rage and grabbed her arm while I was trying with all my might to restrain myself from murdering her on the playground, I punched her in the arm twice. She ran off crying, eventually told her mom who then told the teachers who I told I was sorry but she has been fucking with me for weeks. The whole experience sucked, but what really stuck with me was how she treated me afterwards. SHE BECAME SUPER FUCKING NICE. She didn't just stop talking shit, she was like giving me compliments and being sort of friendly. It weirded me out as retarded naive kid, but now as a grown man I understand the female brain is so primitive that the only thing it understands is violence.

I think one of my first exposures to the blackpill was around 5th grade when some girl started fucking with me everyday. Anyways this goes on for a couple weeks until one day I stepped in a puddle while playing basketball. She was on the sidelines being an anti-cheerleader - yelling shit at me constantly while I'm playing. The puddle was right next to her and she looked me in the eyes and went "HA HA" all nasty as shit. I basically blacked out in a rage and grabbed her arm while I was trying with all my might to restrain myself from murdering her on the playground, I punched her in the arm twice. She ran off crying, eventually told her mom who then told the teachers who I told I was sorry but she has been fucking with me for weeks. The whole experience sucked, but what really stuck with me was how she treated me afterwards. SHE BECAME SUPER FUCKING NICE. She didn't just stop talking shit, she was like giving me compliments and being sort of friendly. It weirded me out as retarded naive kid, but now as a grown man I understand the female brain is so primitive that the only thing it understands is violence.
Exactly bro, they have to be treated like dogs

groping is different to full on raping tho boyo
chad, OUT

yup i saw this in highschool too, it was mainly the black kids doing it though or arabs.

in general women accuse only incel in these situations

If an incel did that the only rape he would experience would be the one from BBC tyronne in prison