Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [JFL] Phull sapport to Russia saar. We protect bootiful white women saar

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

Last edited:
politics are a subhuman cope. No normal person would bother with Putin and Ukraine ngl. Politics also dehumanize you by forcing you to take a side in a conflict where the jews pull both strings.

its good that russia sends low-value scum into meatwave assaults like illegal immigrants, poor people, low IQ guys, thugs, indians etc. Its a good way to get rid of the worthless scum of society

its good that russia sends low-value scum into meatwave assaults like illegal immigrants, poor people, low IQ guys, thugs, indians etc. Its a good way to get rid of the worthless scum of society
What about non-NTs?

At least they'll be something of use

Hope Azov bros burn them alive

russia > globohomo

The BRICS is a literal subhuman shitskin allience against Chad NATO. They never stood a chance.

The BRICS is a literal subhuman shitskin allience against Chad NATO. They never stood a chance.
In the beginning of XVIII century best army in the world ( Swedish ) was defeated by the Russians. In the second half of XVIII century this happened with Prussia, which also had best army in the world at that time.
In XIX and XX centuries invasions of Russia by counties with the best armies in the world ( French and German ) turned into a total disaster.

If they're lucky they might get to fuck sone Ukrainian foids, most likely get killed before they see a foid tho.

In the beginning of XVIII century best army in the world ( Swedish ) was defeated by the Russians. In the second half of XVIII century this happened with Prussia, which also had best army in the world at that time.
In XIX and XX centuries invasions of Russia by counties with the best armies in the world ( French and German ) turned into a total disaster.
bro, i'm denying that the russians took Paris and Berlin ffs. It's just that you guys are some of the most nationalistic, prideful and eager to call out the west for globohomo and trannies, despite the majority of RF population living in india-tier poverty, which is a far bigger problem than niggers and homosexuals. Ironic how after the war, losers ended up in the better conditions than winners.

View: https://youtu.be/YYGPrWqsNKM?si=lqMz3acI_db4-D-s

bro, i'm denying that the russians took Paris and Berlin ffs. It's just that you guys are some of the most nationalistic, prideful and eager to call out the west for globohomo and trannies, despite the majority of RF population living in india-tier poverty, which is a far bigger problem than niggers and homosexuals. Ironic how after the war, losers ended up in the better conditions than winners.

View: https://youtu.be/YYGPrWqsNKM?si=lqMz3acI_db4-D-s

I actually never visited Russia and even was anti-Russian myself some time ago.
But seeing how many people in EE started shitting on Russia and expressing freely anti-Russian hatred while never criticising West and NATO during bombing of Yugoslavia or war in Iraq or even supporting them, made me very resentful towards these hypocrites.
And Russians lived in some EE territories for centuries ( but many arrived during communist times, of course ).
And now west-worshipping elites want to make a local Russians an outcasts while worshipping westerners.

Based Pajeet, shit on the battlefield to assert dominance :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back