Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [JFL] Looksmax.org is being flooded with TikTok Zoomers, core users attempt last ditch defense

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Active user counts are now as high as 600 thanks to looksmaxxing going viral:
IMG 20230729 031405

Dot orgers start adopting pfp and taglines with swastikas to harass graycels, which appears to have limited success:
IMG 20230729 032147
IMG 20230729 032031
IMG 20230729 031342

I wish we could spam gore

That page has always been normie territory

interesting shit, bro

and based swastikacels

i don't expect this huge wave of activity to last, tho

And? Stop giving that normfag site attention

kinda good way to filter out the normies from the real incels in a forum. based strategy.

Just like 4cuck.

Prepare for the battle of looksmaxx.org

Spam TOTAL NIGGER DEATH content. Zoomers will hate their sacred cow being subjected to gore content.

@Adolf Hit-her total nigger death

prepare for 'incels' to come here too

Don't care. Looksmax initially was a place for autistic closet homosexuals to gather and circlejerk about PSL retardism. Nothing of value was lost with a new wave of zoomer graycels

It’s over for that forum. They started accepting trannies and foids, and have of the user base have Chad/foid worship profile pic

Based , hope that shitty site gets nuked by fbi.

Prepare for the battle of looksmaxx.org
If this is the real shit I can add it on incels wiki but I'll need some more in-depth info and background

So this is what happens when normies get blackpilled. Instead of trying to overcome their human nature, they become even worse. They do not treat those who are uglier as humans anymore. The ones that are better looking they worship like gods. Idk if blackpilling the general public is a good idea honestly. Maybe living in a bluepilled world full of cognitive dissonances is the best thing for them. Ideally they would all be killed and we could build a new world with new humans that are capable of empathy towards those who suffer.

Spam TOTAL NIGGER DEATH content. Zoomers will hate their sacred cow being subjected to gore content.
That’s already on tiktok
Active user counts are now as high as 600 thanks to looksmaxxing going viral:
View attachment 821242
Dot orgers start adopting pfp and taglines with swastikas to harass graycels, which appears to have limited success:
View attachment 821240View attachment 821241View attachment 821243
The reality for looksmax fags

God tier kekfuel

I've been saying it for a long time not, will have to hop on torbrowser to find a non normiefied forum, clearnet is infested with goy and gay memetics

UPDATE:
Mods are stepping up and are denazifiying profiles manually.
IT'S OVER.
IMG 20230801 062701
IMG 20230801 062642

Damn that’s hilarious those users are based, Normies and mods are faggots

MODS ARE GIVING OUT WARNINGS TO THOSE WHO WERE PART IN THIS JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 826849
@Zer0/∞ “more free” I was right soon homophobia and transphobia are going to be ban next than it would be sexism. Soon Looksmax.org would just be a gayer version of Reddit
IMG 6820

The only way foolproof strategy

I've been saying it for a long time not, will have to hop on torbrowser to find a non normiefied forum, clearnet is infested with goy and gay memetics
Theres a NEET forum on the deepweb

based. you know something is legit if the powers that be ban it :feelskek: :feelsYall: over for that dogshit site tbh
So this is what happens when normies get blackpilled. Instead of trying to overcome their human nature, they become even worse. They do not treat those who are uglier as humans anymore. The ones that are better looking they worship like gods. Idk if blackpilling the general public is a good idea honestly. Maybe living in a bluepilled world full of cognitive dissonances is the best thing for them. Ideally they would all be killed and we could build a new world with new humans that are capable of empathy towards those who suffer.
yes it's funny. it's just more chad worship. that's normalfag IQ for you. not entirely surprised but just always a tiny bit disappointed :society: but always fortified in my ideals that normshit goylem must be purged :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back