Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jfl ive got an estimated 2% matchrate on Tinder

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Barely any convos and no dates in sight.

2% is a lot for men, I heard that the average normie get about 0.8%

That's actually normie tier. Infiltrate a mixed gender social circle and you'll ascend.

any 0% truecels?

matches don't mean a lot, since you are still competing with dozens, hundreds of other men

I get nothing on my local tinder account.

You need to have tinder gold and use a big city as location.

When I had one only trannies and gays sent matches to me, that's the real suifiel.

I had a total, non estimated 0 (zero)% match rate on Tinder during my total of one year on it.

Mine was like 0.13%….

Ive made a tinder with only body pics no face and I got 7%. Obviously none would meet up without seeing face. :feelsdevil:

Tinder

Mogged. How many swipes, though? 2% is pretty good.

over for ratecel.

Fakecel numbers. Mine must be around 0.2%

Moga me to hell and back

Anyone with decent quality pictures gets some matches, I think people here are overreacting.

that’s better than me

How do you know this? Is this a stat they give you now?

And bullshit that matches don't mean anything. God damn this greed, you people are appreciative of nothing. When I was incelfishing, every match was a thrill to me and it wasn't even me. Just to get to talk to a woman was enough.

How do you know this? Is this a stat they give you now?

And bullshit that matches don't mean anything. God damn this greed, you people are appreciative of nothing. When I was incelfishing, every match was a thrill to me and it wasn't even me. Just to get to talk to a woman was enough.
Its just estimated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back