Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL, its fucking over if woman aren’t literally trying to rape you. Just give it up

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
My goodlooking coworkers were talking about how girls were all over them at this party, flirting, touching, straight up molesting them. I was furious listening to them. I’ve seen this so many times In highschool and uni. Goodlooking guys don’t even have to try, I’m not even talk about Chad, just normal goodlooking guys with normal social skills fucking slay. The females Were just all over them, smiling at them, giving them signals of interest. Even the goodlooking guys without social circles or big social circles were able to get atleast one girl if not a few. ITS FUCKING OVER if you’re ugly.

We’ll never have females complimenting our looks, lusting over us, molesting us,wanting to fuck the shit out of us. The only chance we have to escape is to status max or get rich. Why the fuck should I have to put in so much effort to fuck a bitch while goodlooking men only have to exist and have half decent social skills. There’s no point in approaching or trying anymore, ITS OVER. The only other option is to betabux and be a cuck. Even if you miraculously somehow get a girl, it won’t last, you’ll be cucked by a genetically superior male. Stop this cope of chasing, approaching, and trying to get Women if your a non high status non rich ugly male, you have no chance,

ITS OOOOVVVVVVEEERRR

Stopped reading here. Unless you saw it happen, they are likely lying.
COPE! Your telling me you haven’t seen goodlooking men have women on them in school or a party before? And they do slay as I’ve seen the nudes of the girls they fucked before
That’s just made a temporary hardcel.
Wat

Last edited:
KSGcel

talking about how girls were all over them at this party, flirting, touching, straight up molesting them. I was furious listening to them. I’ve seen this so many times In highschool and uni. Goodlooking guys don’t even have to try, I’m not even talk about Chad, just normal goodlooking guys with normal social skills fucking slay.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

What do you mean by nornal goodlooking but not chad.

I want to experience this. Sign me up for project SEX, please

Women actively pursue good looking guys like crazy. Touching them grinding on them getting their number calling them, you name it.

how did they get to a cool party full of single women anyway
i've only ever been to sausage fests and house parties comprised of couples plus 1 landwhale

If you don't get IOIs, it's over, tbhtbh

What do you mean by nornal goodlooking but not chad.

Just your general goodlooking guys but not chad tier of looks
how did they get to a cool party full of single women anyway
i've only ever been to sausage fests and house parties comprised of couples plus 1 landwhale
They probably werent even single. Woman these days cheat like fucking crazy