Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you're a subhuman latincel in 2018

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
I see a lot going on about Chico (brazilian) or whatever other Chadlite PSLcel guy there. What I don't see much is that if you're not at least a 9 in a Latinland country  (which is like a 6.5 at best in the rest of the world) then it's completely over for you in any other place in this planet. Imagine not being white, nor black, nor asian, just being in the middle of nowhere... JFL

What you need then if you're latincel is a fucking 2-barrel shotgun, not a rope.

DAFMFP said:
I see a lot going on about Chico (brazilian) or whatever other Chadlite PSLcel guy there. What I don't see much is that if you're not at least a 9 in a Latinland country (which is like a 6.5 at best in the rest of the world) then it's completely over for you in any other place in this planet. Imagine not being white, nor black, nor asian, just being in the middle of nowhere... JFL
What you need then if you're latincel is a fucking 2-barrel shotgun, not a rope.

Yeah it's fucked up, there's just too many hot people here, difficult to compete depending where you are, but status plays a huge part as we're poor as fuck too, women get really impressed by someone who has a car, but it's just another mean of betabucking, in the end it's also Chad or death