Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL if you think the dementia faggot soon to be president will leave us alone

Technically, any user here who openly endorses Biden supports this. We might as well allow cucktears users on here, as both groups want to take down forums like ours. :feelsseriously:

Technically, any user here who openly endorses Biden supports this. We might as well allow cucktears users on here, as both groups want to take down forums like ours. :feelsseriously:
They'll say "it won't really happen".

They'll say "it won't really happen".
But why can this forum be accessed from Canada, Sweden, Australia, UK and other similar countries where feminism and political correctness are rampant? They can't or won't block us even in their own countries which would be a lot easier than to shut us down.
We're not that big of a deal.

But why can this forum be accessed from Canada, Sweden, Australia, UK and other similar countries where feminism and political correctness are rampant? They can't or won't block us even in their own countries which would be a lot easier than to shut us down.
For now but if anything like the ER or AM attack or even an alt-right type altercation on the scale of Charlottesville occurs, this site is at risk of being put under increased scrutiny and shut down at some point in the future.

What if the forum had 100 times the members?

This past week I have seen a bunch of non Americans talk about how over it is for the US when their nations literally don't have the same freedom of speech protections the US has. The guy who made this thread comes from a country where "hate speech" and "bullying" are illegal yet he thinks some potential masturbatory task force in the US is the end of the world. @Shigechi you should be more concerned about this: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/...peech-and-privacy-crosshairs-what-are-threats

For now but if anything like the ER or AM attack or even an alt-right type altercation on the scale of Charlottesville occurs, this site is at risk of being put under increased scrutiny and shut down at some point in the future.
We were always in danger of being shut down, but we didn't get banned in Canada after Alek Minassian's attack.

What if the forum had 100 times the members?
That's less likely than Trump getting elected again in 2024. If inceldom became 100 times more popular, we'd be playing a completely different game.

This past week I have seen a bunch of non Americans talk about how over it is for the US when their nations literally don't have the same freedom of speech protections the US has. The guy who made this thread comes from a country where "hate speech" and "bullying" are illegal yet he thinks some potential masturbatory task force in the US is the end of the world.
They just don't understand the US.

Maxresdefault

These people were going to military funerals with these signs and Godhatesfags website is still up.

We were always in danger of being shut down, but we didn't get banned in Canada after Alek Minassian's attack.
Well this site still came under increased scrutiny even without Alek Minassian mentioning this site specifically.
Even still I think the servers of this site came under increased negative attention and calls in the media to bring this site offline.

And that attack happened in Canada during Trump's presidency in the US.
If such an attack motivated by an unattractive male's lack of success with females happened in the United States (not out of the possibility given that ER did his rampage in the US) during a Biden/Kamala presidency then there is no telling what would happen.
Plus as @Master himself has posted how some of this site's servers like Cloudflare are in the US.

That's less likely than Trump getting elected again in 2024. If inceldom became 100 times more popular, we'd be playing a completely different game.

They just don't understand the US.

View attachment 368571

These people were going to military funerals with these signs and Godhatesfags website is still up.
Damn “Thank god for IEDS”

In the words of tranny phantom “ you can’t prevent mass shootings, you can only endure it”

tbh DACA and full scale amnesty tipping the election in favor of democrats for the rest of the forseeable future. Along with reduced voter turnout for many election cycles to come because of how demoralizing this drawn out election has been for a lot of people that previously had hope that elections weren't rigged or severely flawed.

Do you even know what DACA is? :feelskek:

Do you even know what DACA is? :feelskek:
Yeah
DACA is deferred action for childhood arrivals.

That deferred action period can be extended indefinitely if a politician votes to grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants and the children of undocumented immigrants.

The hope of doing this is that out of gratitude for granting the children of undocumented immigrants extended stay in the US they will reward the politicians that pushed for that with their votes.
I don't see how that is difficult to understand.

Yeah
DACA is deferred action for childhood arrivals.

That deferred action period can be extended indefinitely if a politician votes to grant amnesty to undocumented immigrants and the children of undocumented immigrants.

The hope of doing this is that out of gratitude for granting the children of undocumented immigrants extended stay in the US they will reward the politicians that pushed for that with their votes.
I don't see how that is difficult to understand.
DACA recipients can't vote because they are non-citizens. If they were citizens, they wouldn't need DACA.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What is up with MAGA apes and their sheer inability to understand the basics of governance?

What is up with MAGA apes and their sheer inability to understand the basics of governance?
what is up with jew (trump) and pedo(biden) lovers not understanding that everyone hates us?

DACA recipients can't vote because they are non-citizens. If they were citizens, they wouldn't need DACA.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But the longer DACA recepients are in a country the longer they can remain there for eventual amnesty and being granted US citizenship.
At that point they would be able to vote and would likely show their gratitude by voting for candidates that qualified them for DACA and eventual amnesty.

But the longer DACA recepients are in a country the longer they can remain there for eventual amnesty and being granted US citizenship.
At that point they would be able to vote and would likely show their gratitude by voting for candidates that qualified them for DACA and eventual amnesty.
That would be extremely based. But we're talking about the long-term here, and you made it sound like DACA recipients were voting for Biden, which simply is not true

what is up with jew (trump) and pedo(biden) lovers not understanding that everyone hates us?
I don't need someone to like me to recognize that he would be better than the other guy who hates me.

That would be extremely based. But we're talking about the long-term here, and you made it sound like DACA recipients were voting for Biden, which simply is not true
Okay my mistake on suggesting that DACA recipients would be more likely to vote for Biden or were able to vote in federal elections.

I don't need someone to like me to recognize that he would be better than the other guy who hates me.
both consider you a terrorist

although biden is the accelerationist choice so idc he will drive the country into the ground wich is good for us

ted kaczynski for president would be the best choice

This past week I have seen a bunch of non Americans talk about how over it is for the US when their nations literally don't have the same freedom of speech protections the US has. The guy who made this thread comes from a country where "hate speech" and "bullying" are illegal yet he thinks some potential masturbatory task force in the US is the end of the world. @Shigechi you should be more concerned about this: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/...peech-and-privacy-crosshairs-what-are-threats
This only applies to you in Brazil if you have social media and talks racist stuff with your name attached. People were arrested over this, but i doubt they give a fuck about some loser writing in an english forum about how he doesn't get laid, brazilians don't even know portuguese right, imagine english. Now, the same can very well happen in the USA, democrats don't care about the constitution, so consider a warning and understand that when it's about censoring their opponents they generally deliver their promises, nothing masturbatory, but a legit threat to your freedom of expression.

Last edited:
This only applies to you in Brazil if you have social media and talks racist stuff with your name attached. People were arrested over this, but i doubt they give a fuck about some loser writing in an english forum about how he doesn't get laid, brazilians don't even know portuguese right, imagine english. Now, the same can very well happen in the USA, democrats don't care about constitution, so consider a warning.
:feelskek:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa democrats don't care about constitution its the end of free speech oh nooooooooooooooooooes

You guys put out the same bullshit when Obama was elected in 2008. The U.S. did not become an Islamic theocracy.

:feelskek:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa democrats don't care about constitution its the end of free speech oh nooooooooooooooooooes

You guys put out the same bullshit when Obama was elected in 2008. The U.S. did not become an Islamic theocracy.
And what Obama did? Why don't you try to talk what he talk about here in any social media site? Oh that's right, you can't. Obama was the beggining of sjw bullshit, blm, worse race relations, among others. You are already being censored for a long time now, and they won't care that you shill for a meat puppet democrat when they put you on a list for using this site.

And what Obama did? Why don't you try to talk what he talk about here in any social media site? Oh that's right, you can't. Obama was the beggining of sjw bullshit, blm, worse race relations, among others. You are already being censored for a long time now, and they won't care that you shill for a meat puppet democrat when they put you on a list for using this site.
Obama was the beginning of worse race relations? Yes, but that is because his election brought every poorly educated, mouth-breathing troglodyte Stormcoper out of the woodwork.

Establishment Dems want absolutely nothing to do with SJWs; if anything, they're constantly at odds.

Biden doesn't give a fuck about any of us, you're giving yourself too much credit. Oh noooooo I'm being persecuted.

You got what you voted. Just like in my stupid country. Now Im paying the bill from the other voters.
Enjoy.