Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL if you think the dementia faggot soon to be president will leave us alone

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Jfl believing a politician's promises

If that stuff actually comes into action, this forum will either become even more cucked or get deleted. Its over

ngl I doubt much will be done with this. At most they will create some resource hungry organization that takes in a bunch of money while not doing jack shit. Most government funding towards shit like this doesn't actually go towards what its claiming to do and just goes into higher-ups pockets.

Also politicians promise shit all the time during elections but never actually act on it.
If that stuff actually comes into action, this forum will either become even more cucked or get deleted. Its over
yeah IF it comes into action. With the economy going to shit I doubt that much time will be spent on trying to stop a bunch of ugly guys talking online.

i dindu nuffin.

It is a task force that will "develop recommendations". That is it.

Law enforcement isn't being granted special powers.

In other words, nothing will happen that isn't already happening. A few professors will gladly take research funding to write a report about online extremism, and they'll spend half the money on champagne and canapes at the reception where the report is released, and nobody will bother to read it. That is what usually happens.

Last edited:
Rather than try and find what why people do mass shootings, they just prevent how they commit mass shootings.
Exactly.
They'd rather kill all incels instead of solving inceldom

Jfl believing a politician's promises
You are dumb if you think there won't be a MASSIVE censorship of incels and mgtow soon (under either Biden or Trump).

What's with this "biden/harris" thing? Why promote specifically two names and not just that of the future to-be president?

What's with this "biden/harris" thing? Why promote specifically two names and not just that of the future to-be president?
President/Vice President

Just like Trump/Pence.

It's convention in burgerland elections.

They can't steal ma cope :feelsree:

Remember when Trump built an eternally standing factory in every 700-person village in the rust belt?

Empty promises. This is no different.

Lmfao I fucking called it, it has begun. The thousand year incel war has begun, we are to be hunted down and jailed for being lonely and virgin. How will we fight back? Will incels finally grow a pair and form a militia? Waiting for this mine craft server to finally go up!:feelsclown:

they'd have a mass genocide of all incels before they do anything to fix the actual problem at hand

I wish the internet never changed past 2004

This will only increase mass shootings imo

we should just move to the dark web

Their plan is to then pass legislation increasing gun control and regulations of firearms so that semiautomatic firearms "weapons of war" are not available to the common citizen.

Their plan is to then pass legislation increasing gun control and regulations of firearms so that semiautomatic firearms "weapons of war" are not available to the common citizen.
Bruv women being harassed by incels don’t exist and most of us and none of us are dangerous

Bruv women harrasment from incels don’t exist
?

I'm pointing out that if there are mass shootings in response to this kind of clamp down they'll just more easily pass gun control laws that outlaw "weapons of war" like semiautomatic guns that many mass shooters use to kill lots of people.

?

I'm pointing out that if there are mass shootings in response to this kind of clamp down they'll just more easily pass gun control laws that outlaw "weapons of war" like semiautomatic guns that many mass shooters use to kill lots of people.
I changed it jfl and most mass shootings are like planned within the city by the government and look we went like the whole year without one jfl I’m typing fast. Don’t worry bruv

I changed it jfl and most mass shootings are like planned within the city. It’s hard to stage and look we went like the whole year without one jfl I’m typing fast.
Yeah I don't really hear too much about mass shootings but I was responding to the member in this thread that said

There's a lot the law can do to cut down on any acts like mass shootings and if it's paired with hysteria around incels it's more than likely to pass.

?

nothing will happen except slow degradation of the US. Loudest trump supporters are the working class boomers still going along with traditional values, not the type of person to go ER or riot. Republicans are currently peacefully protesting now but we hear nothing of riots or violence because they arent a bunch of fucking frenzied niggers that bang their chest every time something remotely bad happens.

Eventually shit will get really bad especially because borders will be opened and america will be absolutely flooded with immigrants and it will fuck up the economy and america will slowly become a shithole 3rd world country and people will dream about what the golden ages were like. This election will be studied by historians in the next century as the dark ages for the US

Last edited:
nothing will happen except slow degradation of the US. Loudest trump supporters are the working class boomers still going along with traditional values, not the type of person to go ER or riot.
So back to the track the country was on before Trump was elected plus more cancel culture and witch hunting low status males for "misogyny" but this time with the added moral panic stirred up the media about incels?
I agree sadly.

Republicans are currently peacefully protesting now but we hear nothing of riots or violence because they arent a bunch of fucking frenzied niggers that bang their chest every time something remotely bad happens.
Republicans have been known as losers in the long haul that's why Trump's victory was so encouraging at the time. But in hindsight that victory might just prove to be an aberration.

So back to the track the country was on before Trump was elected plus more cancel culture and witch hunting low status males for "misogyny" but this time with the added moral panic stirred up the media about incels?
I agree sadly.

Republicans have been known as losers in the long haul that's why Trump's victory was so encouraging at the time. But in hindsight that victory might just prove to be an aberration.

as things take a turn for the worst american people will cry for something that they already forfeited that is stable democracy and capitalism. You cant simply take an established country and pull the rug out from under it without severe consequences. If america survives these dark ages it could come out stronger than ever before tho

nothing will happen except slow degradation of the US. Loudest trump supporters are the working class boomers still going along with traditional values, not the type of person to go ER or riot. Republicans are currently peacefully protesting now but we hear nothing of riots or violence because they arent a bunch of fucking frenzied niggers that bang their chest every time something remotely bad happens.
Republicans were always known to lose social and economic issues before Trump won. That's why Trump's victory was so encouraging at the time. As he said himself when campaigning in 2016 "we don't win anymore". It really spoke to people who hadn't seen a real win in a long time and who were being left behind from which way the country was headed.

Eventually shit will get really bad especially because borders will be opened and america will be absolutely flooded with immigrants and it will fuck up the economy and america will slowly become a shithole 3rd world country and people will dream about what the golden ages were like. This election will be studied by historians in the next century as the dark ages for the US
tbh DACA and full scale amnesty tipping the election in favor of democrats for the rest of the forseeable future. Along with reduced voter turnout for many election cycles to come because of how demoralizing this drawn out election has been for a lot of people that previously had hope that elections weren't rigged or severely flawed.

Republicans were always known to lose social and economic issues before Trump won. That's why Trump's victory was so encouraging at the time. As he said himself when campaigning in 2016 "we don't win anymore". It really spoke to people who hadn't seen a real win in a long time and who were being left behind from which way the country was headed.

tbh DACA and full scale amnesty tipping the election in favor of democrats for the rest of the forseeable future. Along with reduced voter turnout for many election cycles to come because of how demoralizing this drawn out election has been for a lot of people that previously had hope that elections weren't rigged or severely flawed.
I didn’t think about that people were taking the election seriously and people a stressed out over this for weeks. I wonder if it’s going to damage the hive mentality if Joe and the Vice President run backfires

I didn’t think about that people were taking the election seriously and people a stressed out over this for weeks.
Yeah the ramifications for the future of election results are hard to predict.

But if anything I'm guessing it will be a return to the kind of policies during the Obama administration plus more cancel culture and witch hunting "misogyny".
Followed by perhaps another political backlash with a candidate more extreme than Trump 4 to 8 years later. Idk.

I wonder if it’s going to damage the hive mentality if Joe and the Vice President run backfires
Nothing is certain at this point tbh

Foids literally have an army of simps hunting down inklers now JFL :lul: . Notice the fact that they had to post-fix the word violence with "against women", why couldn't they just investigate violence period regardless of gender? Why does every act of malfeasance pertains to how it'll affect a Foid in particular and her well-being?

This just shows that society views Foids as the Superior Gender. We're not nearly as valued, we're born to die for them in War and Conflict so that they can live happily ever after with Chad. Oh and you can say goodbye to copes like Chadfishing and deceiving a foid about your SMV, it'll probably constitute Stalking and Online Sexual Harassment

You can die in your basement right now iand nobody would care, it wouldn't even make the local news, as a Subhuman Male you're disposable. Yet the soys will still have the audacity to demand Equality for foids

Last edited:
It can only get worse from here