Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl if you think going to college will change everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
I used to think that too. Than I got here and it just immediately became much much worse. Imagine having to live on campus, and whereever you walk, you get absolutely mogged and have to watch chads and stacies hold hands. You have no friends and LDAR in your room for days at a time, only leaving to go to class or occasionally eat. Having to constantly hear parties going on around you while you try to keep yourself from roping. It's over.

High T thread.

I need to do succeed in college to get a job in Japan and betabuxx my waifu.

It's what motivates me to get through.

Disagree! College is the only place it can happen.

This is my life right now. I can confirm

I need to do succeed in college to get a job in Japan and betabuxx my waifu.

It's what motivates me to get through.

Wath race are you? Are they even gonna let you in Japan?

Fuck College

It is. It's a miracle I haven't roped or flunked all my classes by now.

damn. i hope it at least get a roommate or multiple who i mog. that would somewhat make up for it imo

damn. i hope it at least get a roommate or multiple who i mog. that would somewhat make up for it imo

Are you still in HS? Honestly, college isn't worth it, you shouldn't go.

And if you go to a good college in your country, you have the bonus of being moged in something completely new in your life, IQ moged by chad, yes it happens in college and it is not such a rare event

Are you still in HS? Honestly, college isn't worth it, you shouldn't go.

its either that or go straight to wagecucking. and i'd be able to get away from my batshit mother for a while.

And if you go to a good college in your country, you have the bonus of being moged in something completely new in your life, IQ moged by chad, yes it happens in college and it is not such a rare event

This one right here is especially brutal.

It's about the endgame. Increase your chances of success because very few people will have enough pity to help you out later in life.

It's about the endgame. Increase your chances of success because very few people will have enough pity to help you out later in life.

I'm stemcelling for the money. I hate the major but the money is very good.

I'm stemcelling for the money. I hate the major but the money is very good.
That is good but try to enjoy the profession. If you hate your job, life and have no one depend on you will burn out quick.

That is good but try to enjoy the profession. If you hate your job, life and have no one depend on you will burn out quick.

Luckily I can mooch off my dad if need be.

College changed things for me...for the worse. Would have been better off if I'd saved the money and gotten the same wagecuck job I have now. And I wouldn't have had to deal with four years of chads and stacies rubbing my inceldom in my face.

College changed things for me...for the worse. Would have been better off if I'd saved the money and gotten the same wagecuck job I have now. And I wouldn't have had to deal with four years of chads and stacies rubbing my inceldom in my face.

Yes exactly, it is an awful experience. Luckily I'm not paying anything for this since I have scholarship/dad paying for it.

College is a no go zone, you have been warned...

have to watch chads and stacies hold hands. You have no friends and LDAR in your room for days at a time, only leaving to go to class or occasionally eat. Having to constantly hear parties going on around you while you try to keep yourself from roping. It's over.
This describes my day perfectly

You're gonna be fucked wherever you go as an incel.

College was suifuel. I got through it by playing Diablo 2 and Elder Scrolls non-stop.

College was suifuel. I got through it by playing Diablo 2 and Elder Scrolls non-stop.

I have 3 more years of this hell left. Maybe 2 if I take 20 credits a semester.

I have 3 more years of this hell left. Maybe 2 if I take 20 credits a semester.

Invest in a gaming PC and a pair of closed-back headphones. My advice.

Like I've said before: Trying to lose your virginity in college is like trying to win your first game of chess at World Finals

Like I've said before: Trying to lose your virginity in college is like trying to win your first game of chess at World Finals

Unless you're Chad.

Just sit in front of the teacher ;)

See all sorts of movies growing up that portray collage/university as places where everyone is getting laid.

Kissless loser in primary and high school.

Work hard and keep up the grades. Accepted to prestigious UNI.

Still a kissless loser.

Find a good job and work hard. Once the money is rolling in women will see value.

Still a kissless loser.

Aquire property, advance at work.

Now a middle aged kissless loser.

Contemplate how useful it is to finally get a GF if you are eighty and living in a nursing home.

Hang yourself, still a kissless loser. It would have been easier just to do it in high school.

37 is the age men at statistically at the greatest risk of suicide in the West. It’s the age they give up.

Just look down man, the more foids you see the more it will hurt.

Just look down man, the more foids you see the more it will hurt.

Yeah but then you look like a little bitch to everyone else.

High IQ, if you didn't get any in HS then your chances of ascending in college very slim. Going to parties, clubs, bars, etc. just get rejected by a blubber beast 3 points below you, it's sooo fucking over.

That’s how my college life was. Nothing changed whatsoever. I just played WoW and Dota all day.

The other day I was at a nerd thing for college, and I even got mogged there by basically everyone. And they're not even looksmaxxed yet

The other day I was at a nerd thing for college, and I even got mogged there by basically everyone. And they're not even looksmaxxed yet

Yep same. You know it's over when you get mogged by the other rejects.

luckily, things are a little bit different where I live, and we do not have colleges as such. We have some quasi equivalent that's a lot more forgiving to incels, but yes. The times I spend in uni I'm completely ghosted by normalfags and Chads, although the Chads are actually nice, where as the normalfags are all dicks. Guess the Chads realize how out of their league I am and don't feel the need to compete

But it will change everything, for the worse.

Made the mistake of taking many courses from home and not getting into a social circle. I'm not even aware of any of the parties that go on.

How do you even get invited to the parties? I seem to recall facebook invites at my old school.

Last edited:
too low iq for college

I used to think that too. Than I got here and it just immediately became much much worse. Imagine having to live on campus, and whereever you walk, you get absolutely mogged and have to watch chads and stacies hold hands. You have no friends and LDAR in your room for days at a time, only leaving to go to class or occasionally eat. Having to constantly hear parties going on around you while you try to keep yourself from roping. It's over.
High IQ. My experience more or less. It's not your environment, it's you, and your ugly face. It'll be the same anywhere