Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you think Gambler is on lookism

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
https://lookism.net/User-The-Gambler

This guy is a fake. Gambler had refined his posting style after r/incels got shut down. He had stepped up his game a lot on this forum. The person here, is trying very hard to imitate Gambler's posting style from the time he was in r/incels specifically April-May era when he was going full autist/misogynist mode.

What's insane is the amount of pictures he has of him. Some pictures are actually from the time before Gambler joined incels meaning that the impostor was keeping track of gambler before he became a meme.

Now, I suspect who this poster could be. If I recall correctly there was a guy on r/incels who would often reply to Gambler in Greek but it was obvious he was not a Native speaker. That could be the impostor on lookism since they shared similar obession habits.

Also, another interesting thing is that this impostor started posting Gambler selfies after Gambler got banned from this foum to make it appear as if he had truly migrated to lookism. I don't thing this is a coincidence. I think that the impostor was observing Gambler when he was on this forum and saw his banning as an opportunity to pose as him on lookism. Who knows, maybe the impostor even has/had an account here.

You're over thinking things way too much,gambler is a autist the end.

It's banger for gambler.

Status
Not open for further replies.