Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL if you still have empathy towards humans

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Humans are trash. There is no such thing as "true love" or "friendship".

Everybody is in it for themselves and will throw you under the bus if tempted at a high enough price. Even your own mother.

You are truly high IQ if murders, school shootings, and the death of other humans warms your heart. Every human deserves eternal suffering and pain. That's all they should get.

I lost my empathy for humans a long time ago. When you’ve been bullied and tormented by your fellow man for all of your childhood and school years then anger and hatred is all you can muster.

I always laughed when therapists, my parents, or normies said: Make some friends, you’d be better off with people! No...other guys are competition for jobs, women, etc. Think that “friendship” will last if a woman you’re both attracted to comes along? :feelskek: True love, well, what if you ended up suffering three-degree burns? Maybe she’d stay for the social media likes but not because she “loved” you. Bonds and feelings are conditional, if you become an obstacle or someone else does, that “friendship” or “love” is gone.

Damnation is the only thing these normies deserve for trampling their own kin in favor of a more selfish desire, this is why individualism is one of the most toxic parts of human nature.

You are truly high IQ if murders, school shootings, and the death of other humans warms your heart. Every human deserves eternal suffering and pain. That's all they should get.

I try not to publicly admit these things. However much I might feel it on the inside. I remember even on Stormfront I had been tempted many times to call some of the ERs over the years, 'heroes,' only to realize it would result in an immediate ban.

At least for now on this site, it's still possible to say what one really thinks about these glorious martyrs for The Cause.

I always laughed when therapists, my parents, or normies said: Make some friends, you’d be better off with people! No...other guys are competition for jobs, women, etc. Think that “friendship” will last if a woman you’re both attracted to comes along? :feelskek: True love, well, what if you ended up suffering three-degree burns? Maybe she’d stay for the social media likes but not because she “loved” you. Bonds and feelings are conditional, if you become an obstacle or someone else does, that “friendship” or “love” is gone.
Exactly on point. Unconditional love is bullshit

Respectfully disagree with you there OP, some humans are good, like us blackpilled types here. That kind of thinking is of a whore's who act on lustful instinct only and it depends on the family that raised you too. If they were selfish, they would have aborted you. We have ascended to a higher state of conscience from mere monkeys who would do what you say these immoral "humans" would do, hypergamy, cuckoldry etc.

OP, you make a good point.

We are living a world of degeneracy and weakness. People feed on drama, acting like a dopamine, they keep craving more of it because it gives them meaning and life excitement. Whenever the media highlightes a shooting or anything pure evil, they don't give two shits about the victims, all they know is that if they potray the shooter as the bad guy they'd look good in the end, and it would benefit them financially as an added bonus.

I am fully capable of expressing emotions to animals or people who are kind and respectful towards me. But as humanity as a whole, they've lost all sympathy from me. The world was never like this fifty years ago, this generation fucked it up for all future generations because a couple of women couldn't shut their mouths on how "oppressed" they are.

The only people with the slightest possibility of having your back are you family members. Even their support isn't guaranteed as I've learned the hard way by being disowned for leaving their religion. I don't trust anyone now. The only person I have now is myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back