Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL if you started puberty late

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
of course this doesn't really matter in the long term but god damn, just looked at some pictures of myself from freshman year of HS and I was a short, baby faced, pathetic looking fuck. meanwhile there were people in the same fucking grade as me who looked like 19 year old starting quarterbacks for their university sports team. this isn't too big of a deal in the grand scheme of your life but it makes your high school career that much more miserable

obviously, things didn't get any better after I started puberty. all it did was give me cystic acne that got so bad I eventually had to see a medical professional. if I hadn't started accutane my face would gotten deformed from all the scarring. meanwhile some guys just grow 8 inches and develop a perfect jawline without developing any acne whatsoever. life is not fucking fair

mine started early and ended early:cryfeels:

I am still growing. I started at 18 and will be done by 25.

At least thats what the people at the lab said.

I should be 6'2 by age 25.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

I feel like I never started puberty. I've always just been a kid and have had the same mentality since I was 9

of course this doesn't really matter in the long term but god damn, just looked at some pictures of myself from freshman year of HS and I was a short, baby faced, pathetic looking fuck. meanwhile there were people in the same fucking grade as me who looked like 19 year old starting quarterbacks for their university sports team. this isn't too big of a deal in the grand scheme of your life but it makes your high school career that much more miserable

obviously, things didn't get any better after I started puberty. all it did was give me cystic acne that got so bad I eventually had to see a medical professional. if I hadn't started accutane my face would gotten deformed from all the scarring. meanwhile some guys just grow 8 inches and develop a perfect jawline without developing any acne whatsoever. life is not fucking fair

i didnt start puberty till 15. I was bullied by 13 year olds for looking like a baby.

Yup starting late is horrible as whores lose virginity very quickly, so even if you became Chad late, most whores would be non virgin by then

meanwhile some guys just grow 8 inches and develop a perfect jawline without developing any acne whatsoever. life is not fucking fair
tbh puberty is when women start truly hating you
and you start seeing where you're gonna be put in life from highschool onward
highschool is where you either become successful, or die a subhuman
I am still growing. I started at 18 and will be done by 25.

At least thats what the people at the lab said.

I should be 6'2 by age 25.
I'm 20 and i'm 5'6 :cryfeels:

Never went through a noticeable puberty. Voice dropped and I grew a bit but none of it was remarkable. I was said to have had zero changes in mood during the time.

No puberty for your face

I don't even know if I properly started puberty, I still have a baby face

Puberty was a disgrace for us but a bless for people with good genes

I started puberty quite early, I became hairier and uglier thanks to my sandnigger genes.

i didn't

i just got acne

[It's over]

How long do your kind live? Like dog years ?are u scared?.
We usually live till 35-40. But since im genetically modified, im probably gonna live a whole lot longer than that.

Also scared of what? Dying? Yeah kinda. Im not sure if gorillas have souls.
tbh puberty is when women start truly hating you
and you start seeing where you're gonna be put in life from highschool onward
highschool is where you either become successful, or die a subhuman

I'm 20 and i'm 5'6 :cryfeels:
Brutal brocel geez.

I wish

Same shit late puberty = genetic garbage

Most people still mistake me for a highschooler

nah not me i got wrecked by acne in middle school

I didn't start puberty until 13 in the beginning of 8th grade, but even then for the first year it was very slow. I feel like I never fully hit puberty as my frame is weak, my dick small, my test low and my voice high. I'm fucking furious about this.\

Started at 9 or 10 for me

Still manlet

my puberty got delayed by medical treatments and never fully kicked in again.