Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if u have jew ancestors

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
just look at this hair lmao fucking jewish genes fucked my hair i'd rather have full sub saharan hair than this alien crap

4d9205ddfb.jpg

@jewsel hmm hmm

don't worry, it will fall in a few years giving you the ultimate jew look.

Hair only matters if you're balding.

I'm from Egypt, got the same hair.

Its_OVER said:
Hair only matters if you're balding.

lolno

this hair only works when buzzcut anyways

receeding brown smooth hair>0 recession of this hair

thats what u get for having jew genes, jews are responsible for current degeneracy of humanity so u deserve it

Yeah. I had a Jewish great grandmother but luckily everyone in the last 2 generations of my family has normal hair. I sure as hell don't trust the damn Jews that's for sure.

ricecel=volcel said:
thats what u get for having jew genes, jews are responsible for current degeneracy of humanity so u deserve it

t. polcel

@jewsel

hehe xd said:
lolno

this hair only works when buzzcut anyways

receeding brown smooth hair>0 recession of this hair
Disagree, full hair even gross jew hair always beats norwood.

Flat iron. Problem solved.

Just straighten your hair or something. Even blacks can straighten or curl their hair.

ricecel=volcel said:

I hope this is satire

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. I had a Jewish great grandmother but luckily everyone in the last 2 generations of my family has normal hair. I sure as hell don't trust the damn Jews that's for sure.
You are Jewish though?

Im Mexican and have the same hair. It sucks being Mestizo. My Indio friends all have nice long straight hair. I got this pube shit.

tehgymcel420 said:
I'm from Egypt, got the same hair.

Jews are just another sect of the Middle East. A lot came from Egypt.

Nautica1983 said:
Just straighten your hair or something. Even blacks can straighten or curl their hair.

I hope this is satire

i dont want to straighten hair, i want to pull a haircut that works with my hair type

im gonna lose it all in a few years anyways tbfh

hehe xd said:
i dont want to straighten hair, i want to pull a haircut that works with my hair type

im gonna lose it all in a few years anyways tbfh

Dude, just straighten or make your hair wavy and get a stylish Chad haircut after. You cant do shit with the hair you have now.

I have the same type of hair, no jewish ancestry.

QuantumDummy said:
I have the same type of hair, no jewish ancestry.

((they)) are sneaky

Nautica1983 said:
Dude, just straighten or make your hair wavy and get a stylish Chad haircut after. You cant do shit with the hair you have now.

doesnt that mean i have to routeenly straighten it every few days/weeks/months? sounds like a mega cope and trying too hard especially with my face tbf

hehe xd said:
((they)) are sneaky

doesnt that mean i have to routeenly straighten it every few days/weeks/months? sounds like a mega cope and trying too hard especially with my face tbf

I think its every few months or so, but if you're interested in it you should check it out. Also yeahhhhh normies might look at you like a tryhard if you try to get a cool haircut if you have an ugly face.

NeverSubmit said:
You are Jewish though?

Technically my understanding is that Jewishness only transmits down the male lineage and that Israel only recognises it within the last 2 generations. 

If people chose not to trust me because of my distant Jewish ancestry i wouldn't blame them. I see the Jews for exactly what they are and their hand in the destruction of the west.

commander_zoidberg said:
Technically my understanding is that Jewishness only transmits down the male lineage and that Israel only recognises it within the last 2 generations. 

If people chose not to trust me because of my distant Jewish ancestry i wouldn't blame them. I see the Jews for exactly what they are and their hand in the destruction of the west.

female* jewish pass the jewish thing, at least in the religion itself its the female ineage that counts

Even though I'm Jewish I consider all Jews subhuman. They destroyed society. Hollywood was the Jewish cancer that set modern Feminism in motion. The gradually exposed degenerate behavior into mainstream.

Jewsel said:
Oy vey my bro look at gal gadot she is 10/10 shikse tier she makes goyim yell lechaim!

Ever see her without makeup :lol: THere are pics and she is lucky to be "Chamesh or Shesh"

Lol at people hating Jews. Some of the great people, I've met with are Jews <3.

I have the same hair and it's easily avoidable, just don't let it grow for too long.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I have the same hair and it's easily avoidable, just don't let it grow for too long.

Lol thats retarded, the whole point of having hair is letting it grow, buzz cutting is cope

NYincel said:
Even though I'm Jewish I consider all Jews subhuman. They destroyed society. Hollywood was the Jewish cancer that set modern Feminism in motion. The gradually exposed degenerate behavior into mainstream.

A black pilled Jew. Only they deserve Jews deserving respect. Zionist, degeneracy promoters deserve death.

NYincel said:

ironcrusher38 said:
A black pilled Jew. Only they deserve Jews deserving respect. Zionist, degeneracy promoters deserve death.

@jewsel

Its_OVER said:
Disagree, full hair even gross jew hair always beats norwood.

What about have short hair? My hair looks bad, but at least it covers face and ears

ArtoriasWolf said:
What about have short hair? My hair looks bad, but at least it covers face and ears

buzzcut is cope

I'm Polish, so I probably have some Jewish ancestry. I don't have curly hair though.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol at people hating Jews. Some of the great people, I've met with are Jews <3.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEk-n3QKZTo&t[/video]

Not jewish and i got the same hair, seriously fucking bullshit man. I hate my hair

commander_zoidberg said:
NeverSubmit said:
You are Jewish though?
Lol what it's past down your mothers side. Israel don't accept a people who's mother was a non Jewish but father was. If she's your grandmother on your mothers side you are a Jew.

hehe xd said:
Lol thats retarded, the whole point of having hair is letting it grow, buzz cutting is cope
Not buzz cut but anything that's not longer than 2.5 centimeters.

hehe xd said:
just look at this hair lmao fucking jewish genes fucked my hair i'd rather have full sub saharan hair than this alien crap

4d9205ddfb.jpg

@jewsel hmm hmm

>tfw my ancestors are compromised of Holocaust survivors and commie killers.
>tfw still beta as fuck.

Genetics really have done a number on me.

VST said:
>tfw still beta as fuck.

You hair is the least of your concerns if that's what you think is bringing you down, unless you're balding and you can't grow a beard that is.

Yup I got them to thank for my fucked up nose.

Krispinwah said:
Lol what it's past down your mothers side. Israel don't accept a people who's mother was a non Jewish but father was. If she's your grandmother on your mothers side you are a Jew.

She was my great grandmother - or possibly great great grandmother because it was my mum who researched our family tree and she was on my dads maternal side of the family. I don't qualify for Israeli citizenship. Its a shame too. Israel are bad ass. Don't take shit from anyone meanwhile the same damn jews go into meltdown if our countries did even a 10th of what Israel does on a daily basis.

Gas yourself OP

Well at least you don't have a lot of dandruff

Kike.

VST said:
>tfw still beta as fuck.

"Commie killers"

You mean, commie promoters?

At least you have fucking hair.