Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl i looked one of my bullies and he looks way more incelish than me

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
he has few friends (but low quality, i have 0 tho) and less mentalcel (well he wasnt bullied) but is fat, has potato head, balding, and sad on all photos. all his photos look like worse tinder profiles.

i almost felt like hes not worth taking revenge on

but. if i wasnt bullied, i would have friends who knows what, id have good grades for sure because im actually nerd and better than teachers in IT and english. but barely passed any school and couldnt study due to bullying. they took my perfect life from me

still would be ugly though :feelsrope:

they took my perfect life from me
cope, that's just the halo effect working against you. Just imagine if you were Chad instead, your life would be ''perfect'' even if you were bullied

cope, that's just the halo effect working against you. Just imagine if you were Chad instead, your life would be ''perfect'' even if you were bullied
bullied chad would be seen worse than incel. keep coping

My bully that has the same name as me, was a smelly fatty, and now he's a betabuxx.

My bully that has the same name as me, was a smelly fatty, and now he's a betabuxx.
i forgot to mention, he has friends blocked but it seems like he has no gf. though its obvious cuz tinder era and his pics look like 2/10

My bully works a shitty job and his girlfriend is abusing him physically, or so I've heard

Yes, I get paid well. My salary is above the average salary in my country, it's a win for me tbh.
Congrats. I barely go out cause my former bullies and other classmates just make rude faces or laugh when they see me and it makes my mood shit

I am so far away from my childhood bullies it's like they don't exist.

Besides, I don't remember most of their names.

Too bad you can't "find it in your heart" to fuck over that piece of shit somehow.

I would if I could. Just having a better life isn't enough.

All my bullies were better looking than me and grew up to be better than me in every way. I failed, I lost, I'm dead, simple as that

He can still get laid.