Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL I GOT POSTED ON IT

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
-

LOL FOIDS DONT RAPE DOGS LMFAOOO

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLR36sYlOuo

Worthy mention, boyos, your looks dont cause your inceldom, its not cause your NW5 short and recessed:

Yes brothers, incels are all universally misogynistic. Its IMPOSSIBLE for incels to be delusional and bluepilled.
When will femons realize that inceldom just means that you cant get pussy no matter what? its not an ideology
Like some of us were supposedly never anti-misogynists, liberal cucks?
They really think its impossible for there to be a guy who just can't win.
It's hardly because we are "misogynistic". We just were never "their type"
Do they ever put in effort to debunk actual studies and not just inkwell troll?
IncelTears, why don't you try and counter some studies in r/BlackPillScience? Can you even do it?
Why else do you think we never take you seriously? Respond to the evidence.

Last edited:
Just because they all say a thing and repeat a thing doesn't make it so

Your post struck a nerve because truth hurts

I got posted too. Gosh, aim training to be Miyamoto

Welcome to the club my brothER. You join an elite and venerable group of comrades who have achieved notoriety and recognition even amongst our most annoying enemies. BTW, Hail President Assad.

Welcome to the club my brothER. You join an elite and venerable group of comrades who have achieved notoriety and recognition even amongst our most annoying enemies. BTW, Hail President Assad.
I am so proud :feelsLSD:Bless you, sending you warm regards from the country lead by glorious Bashar Al Assad.

I am so proud :feelsLSD:Bless you, sending you warm regards from the country lead by glorious Bashar Al Assad.
Continue to gas those rebel scum and their jew allies in the same way as my own glorious ancestors gassed the kikes of Germany. And may Allah Bless and favor your efforts to maintain your rightful authority over the people of Syria.

Incel trait: ending up on IT

They need to be stoned to death or thrown in your underground prisons

i wanna get posted on reddit too
its like a reward

IT is advertising our forum and promoting the blackpill for FREE. If it wasn't for IT, then I would of never found this forum :lul:

Congrats. Also, the dude you're named after denies the holocaust which is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back