Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl how low is roasties self esteem when talking to chad. When talking to normies they are the shit. Jfl her wanting a chadfish baby

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao this bitch is actually crazy for chadfish .
Jfl at her wanting a baby

8E8C5067 BA94 4B5E B367 36DEAEC2C28D

She’s not even that bad

that is fucking suifuel. ask can you go raw in her anus afterwards? see what u can get away with.
say u have a shit fetish lol

The hypocrisy once again. First they talk about that looks are not significant and it is all about personality and in the next sentence they talk about themselves and how ugly they are only to fish some compliments. If a man would do this, females would attack him for that and they would tell him that he should ''man up'' and work on his annoying personality.

Life of Chad , Girls want his baby

Don't give her a single compliment

Suifuel as usual by OP. Life is really brutal if you are subhuman.

She sounds like a whore with no self-respect, according to them messages.

She probably is all girls are. But she is annoying too.

I am surprised she wants a chad baby and don’t want chad to stick around

I guess that’s why a lot of girl gett knocked up by chad and become single mothers so they can raise a superior baby than her future beta husbsnd would have provided

"I can raise it if you wont do it with me."

And somehow society always blame men for the massive amount of fatherless bastards in our civilization

I guess that’s why a lot of girl gett knocked up by chad and become single mothers so they can raise a superior baby than her future beta husbsnd would have provided
Better to be incel than a typical foid with no self-respect.

They know genetically superior men are the prize. When dealing with sub8 men they're queens

Don't fall for it. It's all relative. If one of us talked to her, her ego would be massive. Her lack of self respect is due to the Chad halo effect.

You need to be narcistic. Show your true colours. Treat her like the piece of trash she is.

Tell her you don't want to fuck her as she is psycho...
Tell her she is ugly
Destroy her fucking ego. Drive her to play with tic tacs

Doing amazing work tbh, pure suifuel and brutal blackpill, as per usual IT will literally never touch this.

what a psycho bitch, probably shows fake pics

also this 10/10 chad can impregnate her on the first night, but can't get her to suck his dick, epic

You should keep getting more extreme to see how much she’ll take from you, it’d be interesting

Meanwhile we out here don't even get a crumble of pussy. It never began if you aren't Chad. :feelsrope:

Because of the availability of beta cucks. If all men can think with their brain and not dick they wouldn't raise such whores' babies from chad.

What/whose photos are you using to get this response?

I've heard this come from the mouth of a woman once, irl. She started talking about being a stupid girl in her youth for going after 'emotionally unavailable' men who used her only for sex, and it was until she met her current not-so-attractive husband which made her realize that personality is what truly matters in a partner; but she still doesn't regret being knocked over by the hot jerk who made her two beautiful children.

Destroy her, drive her to roping.

You need to stop posting this shit dude Jesus

Every reddit_is_for_cucks thread is guaranteed suifuel/ragefuel

Just look at how they fucking grovel at the feet of Chad :feelsseriously:

I've seen you hang around more attractive girls than me. I have a stupid lisp. My teeth are stupid. I have browne yes. I have mental illnesses. I'm fat. I don't have boobs. Suck at sex. Don't do blowjobs. I just don't understand why you waste your time.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks Even despite their overinflated ego from simps they are aware, unexpectedly so.

Better to be incel than a typical foid with no self-respect.
From a moral standpoint maybe but not based on quality of life & how you're treated by the masses.

From a moral standpoint maybe but not based on quality of life & how you're treated by the masses.

A foid would say 'better to be a single mom than to live with an ascended incel'.

I am not sure what the absolute reality of the universe is.

Chads live in another reality.
We will never have any of this

A foid would say 'better to be a single mom than to live with an ascended incel'.

I am not sure what the absolute reality of the universe is.
Whatever each person's perspective is & how it relates to their interpretation but the one that is accepted is the one the majority hold & that was decided by the best looking & those that hold the power & persuasion of the media & it's lies.

And somehow society always blame men for the massive amount of fatherless bastards in our civilization

In response to the OP, it's crazy how she lists her flaws to Chad but she'd never do the same in front of a normie/incel. To them she would act like she is the hottest woman in the world, sticking her nose up in the air like a stuck up slut. @Reddit_is_for_cucks you should just say "yes" to where she's listed her flaws, reaffirm that her teeth are indeed stupid and she has no tits.

JFL at paying taxes as an incel for millions of babies conceived in this manner
just fucking nuke this planet already

OP, can you ask her how she plans to pay for it. I need lurkers and simps to see her answers.
I guess welfare (+child support from Chad) and possibly a BB man.

PM her nudes pls

JFL at paying taxes as an incel for millions of babies conceived in this manner
just fucking nuke this planet already

Would FUCK INSTANTLY WITHOUT DOUBT

The hypocrisy once again. First they talk about that looks are not significant and it is all about personality and in the next sentence they talk about themselves and how ugly they are only to fish some compliments. If a man would do this, females would attack him for that and they would tell him that he should ''man up'' and work on his annoying personality.

Tell her to khs.

She should stay childless and die alone

OP, can you ask her how she plans to pay for it. I need lurkers and simps to see her answers.

that is fucking suifuel. ask can you go raw in her anus afterwards? see what u can get away with.
say u have a shit fetish lol
what a psycho bitch, probably shows fake pics

also this 10/10 chad can impregnate her on the first night, but can't get her to suck his dick, epic

Pretty sure she’ll suck dick tbh.
You need to stop posting this shit dude Jesus

Update woke up to wall of text

BDB5F8C7 28F5 405C 8B07 E850DD4DD531
DD4E2A1E 07E0 4F7D 9478 D764EAA9B3F1

Last edited:
Foids are willing to travel across the world just for chad cock.

I will never have this.

Brutal eye color pill