Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal +jfl foid goes straight for the low blow when called out for being a normie

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
after i called her a normie for choosing safe easy life with her bf instead of life she dreamed of
she betrayed her past self like a true psychopath foid she is,
foids can never be expected to stand for what they believe in, they just want other men to
fight at die for them while have easy lives with their chads, chadlites and high tier normies

"but ye dekh" = but look at this

she knows all my past failures and how i am an incel, without any hope
she went straight for the low blow just to hurt me for being called a normie, jfl this is
such a petty and normie move

btw suggest what can i reply with to rub salt in her wounds

Why are you talking with that whore? How does she even know what a normie is? :feelskek:

Why are you talking with that whore? How does she even know what a normie is? :feelskek:
i talk to that cum dumpster what i have nothing better to do, also in this sense normie = someone who goes for normal career instead of something interesting and bleeding edge

over 4 orbitercels

after i called her a normie for choosing safe easy life with her bf instead of life she dreamed of
she betrayed her past self like a true psychopath foid she is,
foids can never be expected to stand for what they believe in, they just want other men to
fight at die for them while have easy lives with their chads, chadlites and high tier normies

View attachment 733292
"but ye dekh" = but look at this

she knows all my past failures and how i am an incel, without any hope
she went straight for the low blow just to hurt me for being called a normie, jfl this is
such a petty and normie move

btw suggest what can i reply with to rub salt in her wounds
mogs me for holding a conversation with a cumdumpster

Why are you speaking with foids at all? Mogs me. Nice contact name though jfl

Wait, you have contact number of a foid?
Mogs me to hell and back.

Imagine voluntarily talking to a vagina monkey.
You gotta do better, fellow native currycel.