Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL. femoids dont even TRY hiding their shit anymore in 2018. its fucking over for manlets.

I remember I think Stanxx22 saying his sister thought 6'1 wasn't tall enough jfl

yup. even 5'9 is a manlet these days. 5'6 and below are completely unviable.

Breaking-Wheel.jpg

jfl if you're not wheelmaxxing in 2018 tbh

"Sorry not sorry but youre a subhuman" the post. And in every day this is becoming more and more normal..

I remember I think Stanxx22 saying his sister thought 6'1 wasn't tall enough jfl

has to be a joke

absolutely no way. she is completely mentally ill if she thinks 6 fucking 1 is not tall enough.

Fuck if you're under 6'2 these days you're basically subhuman.

Sub 6 foot 5 is sub human

This makes me wish humanity gets cleansed for good off the face of the earth.

Look at all those faggots defending her.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality/10.
It's ogre over for me.

Look at all those faggots defending her.
Reddit also defended the female in a classic thread, where some wife wanted to cuck her short husband with a tall sperm donor. The 'women are wonderful effect' knows no bounds. Also jfl at any manlet who remains bluepilled.

Wonder what the reaction would be if a guy dumped a girl for being fat.

fucking ragefuel for manlets, place warning for other manlets or you will cause a mass midget roping today

Wonder what the reaction would be if a guy dumped a girl for being fat.
Imagine if he'd've dumped her for having small tits, something you can't control just like height, reddit will lynch him of course.
Fuck reddit and its double standards.

i want that so bad

actually tbh i just wanna die, i don't care about the rest of humanity
I want to die but i want the rest of humanity to go down the drain with me, imagine a gigantic meteor somehow colliding with earth and destroying all life on it, quick and painless for the most part.

we need ww3 now