Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL fakeup never ceases to amaze me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Incels : We are too ugly to breed. We deserve to die because of our ugliness.

Meanwhile foids;

vxwonxy4y0d61.jpg

Even her eye color looks different jfl

I can't judge this one as this one doesn't look bad. I'm fine with the before or after, but I'm a sucker for lipstick.

I can't judge this one as this one doesn't look bad. I'm fine with the before or after, but I'm a sucker for lipstick.
She'd still get tinder matches in the before pic. But the point is how different she looks on the right pic.

Wow. I didn't know it was that bad.

More like latinas, those fake up videos compilation running around the internet looks bad in both of them.

Every women past 30 is a 0/10
niggas wonder why I have trust issues when u see foids pull shit like this ffs

Image result for white girl makeup before and after | Makeup  transformation, Hair beauty, Beauty

Her looksmatch got builled in school and eventually roped.

Next generation will be more fucked up than us, thats for sure.

Because as the fakeup gets more and more effective, more ugly foids will procreate leaving incel sons

Next generation will be more fucked up than us, thats for sure.

Because as the fakeup gets more and more effective, more ugly foids will procreate leaving incel sons
Foids will get uglier and more picky at the same time.
4ECD454B00000578-0-image-a-49_1533312323817.jpg

Whitu cockru onry.

(not sure if this is real lol)

Foids will get uglier and more picky at the same time.
4ECD454B00000578-0-image-a-49_1533312323817.jpg

Whitu cockru onry.

(not sure if this is real lol)
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

For real, it should be mandatory for a couple only be allowed to have kids, after the guy sees the foid without fakeup

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

For real, it should be mandatory for a couple only be allowed to having kids, after the guy sees the foid without fakeup
There was a guy in China was tried to rope after seeing his newly wed wife without fakeup for the first time.
With make up a 3 jump to a 5 then only date 7s
Sounds about right.

fakeup = +3 points

Jesus Christ, from like 2/10 to 9/10.

Incels : We are too ugly to breed. We deserve to die because of our ugliness.

Meanwhile foids;

vxwonxy4y0d61.jpg
Women often seem to be uglier than men without make up tbh. Is it just me?
if you're good enough it can be + 5
Nah, it depends on how ugly your normal face looks. If you're a 7, it's like +2, if you're a 3, it's a +6 and so on.

Reminds of the time I went to someones wedding and the bride was caked in makeup (as expected). A few days later I saw some candid pics of her without makeup and she looked nothing like she did on her wedding day. Not even 1% lol. Seeing things like these irl is way more infuriating than seeing these online ngl

JFL
Uglier or just as ugly. But they dont want their looksmatch men. The thought of getting with their male looksmatch is so grotesque and puke inducing to a foid that she is ready to dedicate 2 hours of her time everyday to paint her face with harmful chemicals.

The extent foids go to get a chad is unbelievable.

Hacks in an online game tier advantage or superhero among the regulars level mog.

Nah, it depends on how ugly your normal face looks. If you're a 7, it's like +2, if you're a 3, it's a +6 and so on.
They are uglier due to every woman breeding but there being a minimum standard for men so the progenitors of trash genes are women.

Last edited:
They can literally paint themselves into attractive. Being a man is fucking brutal in comparison, it's ALL about bones, basically male attractiveness is determined by things you have no control over.

And to make things even worse, in EVERY example of a woman without makeup there will always be some cuck saying "I actually think she looks better without it :soy: :soy:" lmao foids cannot fucking lose. OVER.

Damn these bitches looking rough without fakeup.

like ive said many times before ban it

Every women past 30 is a 0/10
Its already approaching night in Germany so I can clearly say that this made my day :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (probably year so far)

Uglier or just as ugly. But they dont want their looksmatch men. The thought of getting with their male looksmatch is so grotesque and puke inducing to a foid that she is ready to dedicate 2 hours of her time everyday to paint her face with harmful chemicals.

The extent foids go to get a chad is unbelievable.
The reason they refuse to accept their looksmatch is because they get an overinflated ego due to makeup. Not to mention most women age like absolute shit already, let alone destroying their skin with makeup.

Foids will unironically risk being stoned, whipped, and beaten to death to get Chad's genes. Whenever you hear of some whore being stoned in middle east, you KNOW she was fucking Chaddam
Image result for white girl makeup before and after | Makeup  transformation, Hair beauty, Beauty

Her looksmatch got builled in school and eventually roped.
wow she is ugly. probably a 3 or 4 at best depending on how her body looks. Massive forehead, no jaw, weird elf ears, asymmetrical eyes

jesus wtf give incels free surgery

Bro that's nothing.
its not just the face painting feemales do. they go get plastic surgery. they fix their nose. ban all of it from them.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck before