Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl even chad lites get cucked!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
This guy from the tv show bodyguard gets cucked by his wife and he doesnt do anything. Subliminal message to let males get cucked fuck mainstream tv tbh
16103333 low res bodyguard d0f3

lol @ watching jewtube

“I’m secure enough in my own masculinity to let my partner explore her sexuality and get more connected with herself on a spiritual level” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

The Jews fucking did this.

This guy from the tv show bodyguard gets cucked by his wife and he doesnt do anything. Subliminal message to let males get cucked fuck mainstream tv tbh
View attachment 58723
lol @ you for watching Netflix shows.

Every single show on Netflix is feminist/SJW propaganda.

Nothing to elab. Just a guy whose wife fucks another man while he knows it and doesnt do anything, he even asks his wife if the other guy would be a good father for his kids:soy:.

Every form of (((entertainment))) is liberal dominated. There’s a reason for that. Liberalism is about surrendering yourself to the state. It makes men submissive and docile.

aint on jewtube was on netflix.
literally the same shit. and by jewtube i meant tv entertainment in general. im an oldcel, but tube is another word/saying for tv. didn't mean YouTube jewtube

I only watch the non cucked ones tbh and they have some great Documentaries on there tbh
Every form of (((entertainment))) is liberal dominated. There’s a reason for that. Liberalism is about surrendering yourself to the state. It makes men submissive and docile.
so you dont watch any media?

so you dont watch any media?
Of course dude. I’m a cog in this machine too but most cogs don’t realize what they are.

Does that make me better or worse? I don’t know.

Thats a chad.

“I’m secure enough in my own masculinity to let my partner explore her sexuality and get more connected with herself on a spiritual level” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

The Jews fucking did this.
Redditors try to make sarcastic comments sometimes when they unironically post shit like this when they are being serious.

No wonder their sarcasm is so horrible.

"Just maybe, Maaaaaaybe, you can't get women because you spam soy memes in some obscure forum."

Bruh that's a straight up chad not a chadlite. If that is a chadlite then I fucking give up...