Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News JFL Do you remember that crazy Ukrainian kid?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

Well, he has a new YouTube channel now... He is still retarded as fuck.

I am not sure if his friends are making fun of him or what lol... Also his account was hacked.

BTW He reminds me of myself A LOT, just FUCK. If I was extroverted I would be just like him.
a9b.png

Here in the video he basically talks to people who comment on his videos, people comment that his friends are bullying him and.. he defends his friends. Saying he wouldn't be friends with them if he felt like they bullied him, C O P E. It's truly fucking over.

Last edited:
Puberty hit him like a truck, he's still low IQ but now his voice is lower and his face is worse

Origin of a school shooter

*maximum banshee mode*

That first video was kind of funny. The woman is a classic example of shitty parenting tho. You make rules and enforce them, you don’t follow the kid around for half an hour while he gets progressively more upset. He isn’t paying attention to her because he knows there are no real consequences for disobeying.

If he has an “addiction” to the PC/Net the computer needs to be removed from the house for a time.

Women are shitty disciplinarians. They perceive conflict with their children as a clash of personalities. Men understand that boys work best with clear rules, justly enforced, and clear consequences for violating them.

I can't understand this shit